|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
This is a big and bright 20 square meters room near Hornstull located in a 5 room apartment, in total 100 sqm.
You have fast access to the city centre by Metro, only 10 minutes. Walking distance to the Metro is approx 4 minutes. Also, a 3 min walk takes you to the bus stop of No.4 which takes you to Fridhemsplan and Gullmarsplan in about 10-15 mins.
For those of you who like nature, Tantolunden is accessible within 10 minutes on foot - a big park with football fields, small yard farming cottages and free nature space for jogging etc.
Down by Hornstull you have clubs like Strand and in the other direction you have Marie Laveau and other clubs, near Mariatorget, for those of you who enjoy social life.
As a further bonus to your delightful stay in Stockholm, we would like to offer you a discount of 10% on the normal tuition price for language lessons and music lessons! Maybe you would like to sharpen your knowledge in playing classical piano, or the art of jazz improvisation. Why not Latin jazz piano or playing blues improvisation at the guitar?
The languages taught are Russian, German, Portuguese, French, Italian, Spanish, English and Swedish - this last a must for those staying for a long time in Sweden!
The minimum stay is 3 nights, but you can always ask us if we have a gap in our booking calendar for 1 or 2 nights.
The room is furnished with a 140x200cm medium hard bed, a new white desk and a wardrobe.
All facilities such as electricity, Internet Wi-Fi, heat and water, bed sheets and linens, towels, paper towels, as well as the usage of kitchen, space in the refrigerator and in the freezer, bathroom, laundry facilities in the apartment, 2 house keys, and storage in the cellar of a couple of suit cases.
• This is a room in shared living apartment, which means you would have to share all the common areas of the apartment with other guests, except your private room.
• You share the apartment with other people, so it is important you don't make noise after 22.00 and don't organize parties in the apartment. However, you can bring an occasional friend or boy/girlfriend to visit for a weekend, for longer stays, contact us and we'll approve the visit within reasonable limits.
• Take off shoes in the hallway upon entering and leave them on the designed shoe rack.
• Clean your dishes after you whenever you have cooked so they don't create a nuisance for the others living with you.
• We will like you to help recycle - bins with the corresponding goods are to be found underneath the kitchen sink. Wash plastic, glass etc. and dry them before you put them in these containers. Bring out trash in kitchen if full after you have cooked or whenever throwing something away.
• Dry the floor in the bathroom after each shower and pull out the shower curtain so that it may dry and not get moldy.
• Lock house door upon leaving.
• No pets
• No smoking
• In the cleaning fee is only included cleaning of your room and periodic general cleaning of the common areas, NOT daily house keeping - therefore it's your responsibility to make sure that common areas are clean and tidy after you have been there.
• Failing to comply with the house rules implies an extra fee of 40 euros which will be deducted from your security deposit.
• We expect you to take good care of our property and that you don't bring or invite third party persons that are not registered in the reservation without asking us first, since this is not allowed. Additionally, all illegal practices are forbidden and any suspicion of such practices will be promptly reported to the authorities.
• Flat4Day advises but doesn't support the payment of the Security Deposit, thus, after the booking confirmation, you will be contacted with instructions to make the Security Deposit - it has to be paid in advance, not on arrival - which will be refunded within 7 days after check-out, if no damage is verified after our inspection, else a sum corresponding to the repair cost will be deducted from the total sum of the Security Deposit previously paid.
• After the booking confirmation we will provide you the contact of our local assistant, so you can arrange the arrival meeting and key delivery. We remind you that this is a private apartment, not an hotel, and therefore there is no reception, instead we will have our local assistant waiting for you on the agreed time. Thus, please, make sure to be there on time, else, after one hour of the agreed time, a late arrival fee of 100 SEK will be applied. After the second hour the late arrival fee will be of 50 SEK per hour. Please, note that late Check in after 22:00 is considered an extra service and therefore it implies the payment of a fee of 50 SEK per hour. For late Check in after 00:00 the fee will be of 100 SEK per hour. Fees are accumulative until a maximum of 200 SEK. All fees, having occurred, will be deducted from your security deposit, since it's considered a damage in our business logistics.
- This is a private room in a shared apartment
Cancellation Policy 30 days strict
Stockholm SÃ¶dra station (0.6km), :
Gamla Stan T-bana (0.7km), :
Talk of the townâ„¢ AB (1.0km), :
Welcome to Stockholm and enjoy your stay!
Additional fees to be charged upon arrival
Refundable Security Deposit: 150€
After you successfully submit your reservation request, you will receive an e-mail response from the home owner or property manager, within the next 24 hours. At this point, the full details of your confirmed reservation including the address of the property and the contact details of your local host will be shared with you through e-mail.
We hope you have a pleasant stay!