This is a truly hidden gem situated in a quiet Edwardian square, with free parking and is ideally located within walking distance of Manchester centre or a short stroll to the bus stop or train station which provide frequent forms of transport into the city.
This 2 bedroom house is fully furnished to the highest standard with no detail compromised.
If there are only two people visiting, please inform us if you intend to use the the second bedroom as there is a charge of £10 to cover the laundry costs. Please leave the cash or can be taken from the deposit.
Large bathroom with a roll top bath & separate large rain shower.
Services Include: -
- Free wireless broadband
- Linen and towels provided
- Flat screen TV in Lounge and bedroom
- The TV in the living room
- Washing machine £5 charge to use including washing powder. This charge we feel to be the fairest way, as most people don't wish to wash clothes, so to increase the overall cost may penalise some guests.
- Dishwasher & tablets provided
- Iron and Ironing board
- Microwave & Electric range oven with gas hobs
- Hair dryers in each bedroom
- Complimentary tea, coffee and some basic food items are available
- Coffee machine, Nescafe Dolce Gusto pods are required
- Sunny garden with dining table & chairs with cushions
Close to Media City, Salford University, Manchester football grounds, Old Trafford cricket ground, Veladrome, Chill Factore and the Trafford Centre (famous indoor shopping centre).