Our luxurious 3-story resort home in Croatan Beach, directly across the street from the ocean, is on an elevated setting with impressive ocean views. We are 1.5 miles south of the Boardwalk which begins at Atlantic Avenue and 1st Street and just across the bridge from Rudee Inlet, a tourist and local’s favorite spot for fishing, aquatic sports and waterside dining. Walk or bike to the Resort Area’s nightlife that spans the 3-mile Boardwalk. Outside shower for beach days. Indulge yourself and your family in style and comfort in the quiet neighborhood of Croatan just a little off the beaten track but close enough to many activities including sports, the arts and just plain relaxing. Linens and towels are not included. Apx. 3500 sf. Wheelchair inaccessible. Families preferred. Minimum adult age requirement of 25. No smoking please.
- 1st floor (few steps down from foyer): Bedroom with 2 bunk beds, sleeper sofa (full-size), full bath, laundry room and garage.
- 2nd floor: Master bedroom (King bed) with fireplace and ocean view. Huge Master bath with jacuzzi. Vanity area between bedroom and bath. Small sitting open room between 2 bedrooms (at stairway) with Queen sleeper sofa. Full bath. 2 back bedrooms (1 with 2 Twin beds; 1 with bunk beds (Twin over Double). Full bath in hallway. Small deck between 2 bedrooms.
- 3rd floor: Living room in front with fireplace and ocean view. Deck off living room. Formal dining room (seating for 8). Bathroom with benched shower. Kitchen with informal dining room leads to large deck. Bedroom with King bed. Access to deck from bedroom. Twin-size sleeper chair in living room.
- “Dumb waiter” on 1st floor in hallway for ease in getting groceries/packages to kitchen.
Total bedrooms: 5 (Total Sleeping Capacity: 16)
- 1st floor – 1 bedroom with Twin bunk beds and Full sleeper sofa
- 2nd floor – 3 bedrooms and Queen sleeper sofa in sitting area (Master with King bed, 2 smaller bedrooms, 1 with Twin beds and 1 with bunks (Twin over Full)
- 3rd floor -1 bedroom with King bed; Twin-size sleeper chair in living room
Total Bathrooms: 4
- 1st floor - full bath with tub and shower
- 2nd floor - Master bath with shower and Jacuzzi
- 2nd floor - full bath with bench shower
- 3rd floor - full bath with bench shower
2018 Summer Rates:
Jun 2-16: $3000 + tax
Jun 16-Aug 11: $3700 + tax
Aug 11-Sep 15: $3250 + tax
Additional $225 Cleaning Fee and $500 refundable security deposit.
CANCELLATION/TRANSFERS – In order to cancel a confirmed reservation and to be refunded a portion of the already-paid amount, the property must be re-rented to a new tenant. All cancellations or changes to confirmed reservations will be charged 15 percent (15%) of the rent received and $100.00 administration fee. Cancellations may be called in, but must be followed up in writing. When the unit has been re-leased and confirmed, the rent received will be returned within 30 days. Every effort is made to re-lease; however, if the unit does not re-lease, the rent is forfeited. Transfers to another property are considered a cancellation and rental of a new unit. There is a $100.00 Transfer Fee for transfers to another week of the same property.
Virginia Beach is located 18 miles from Norfolk International Airport and approximately 30 miles from Busch Gardens, Historic Yorktown, Colonial Williamsburg and Premium Outlets. It is approximately 3.5 hours from Washington, DC, and 1.5 hours from Nags Head, NC.
Virginia Beach features the East Coast's largest beachfront stretching from the Chesapeake Bay to the Virginia Beach oceanfront, with 3 miles of Boardwalk, to Croatan Beach and Sandbridge. The Boardwalk offers dining for every taste, concerts and nightly music venues, as well as art festivals, worldwide athletic competitions, and many more special events. The Virginia Aquarium and Marine Science Museum, Ocean Breeze Water Park, and First Landing State Park are among the most popular attractions. Something for everyone and every age -- soccer tournaments, go-cart racing, boating, pier fishing, deep-sea fishing, jet skiing, golfing, whale watching and more!
Approximately one hour from Colonial Williamsburg, Historic Yorktown and Premium Outlet Shops.