|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
The house is a 4 bedroomed modern villa in the village. There are 4 double bedrooms each with a double bed and one of which also has a single bed. Three of the bedrooms are upstairs and the fourth is on the gound floor. Sleeps 9. There are shutters on the windows. There are 2 bathroms, one upstairs and an ensuite downstairs. There is an additional toilet on the ground floor, bringing the total no. of toilets to three. Baby car seats are available. There is plenty of offroad parking and a garden with a large swimming pool, 10mts x 5 mts which is a salt water pool. There is a paved terrace around the pool for sunbathing. There is also an outdoor kitchen and eating area. A lovely south facing position. There is a petanque court in the garden and outdoor table tennis. The kitchen looks out over the large living/dining area. There is a flatscreen T.V. and DVD player. Free WIFI. There is a laundry area behind the kitchen. The house overlooks the pool and has a beautiful view of the Corbieres Mountains. The house has limited wheelchair access.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
25% Payable at booking and the remaining 75% payable 8 weeks before the start on the holiday.
The village is situated on the river Orbieu. There you can swim or river fish (with permit). There are the wonderful Cathare Castles to visit and the Unesco rated Canal du Midi. You are 5 minutes from the Autoroute, 40 minutes from the Airports of Carcassonne, Perpignan and Beziers. You are only 30 minutes from the beautiful beaches of Narbonne, St. Pierre la Mer and Gruissan. There are grocery stores, wines, tabac, in nearby Lezignan. There is petanque, cinema, bars and tennis in the village.