|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
The apartment / flat of 75 m2 is located on the 7th with lift and is accessible by wheelchair. It is completely renovated and can accommodate up to 5 people (1 folding bed) is very sunny and quiet (facing south) (external windows overlook the back fachaza so it enjoys magnificent views)
It is distributed in 2 bedrooms, large open living room, large bath (with tub, separate shower and bidet), kitchen with serving hatch and storage.
It has central heating and is fully equipped with kitchenware, bedding, towels, cleaning products and toiletries, basic food, equipment for the beach, toys ...
It is conveniently located in the quiet, green district of Campolongo, 5 minutes walk from the monuments, but also easy access in / out of town (to highway or beaches)
It has no garage but easy parking on the street, or if you prefer, there is a paid parking within 100 m. The bus to the beaches and nearby towns stops right outside the portal.
Just in case, ask small pets with a small charge (intended to thoroughly clean the floor so the next guests have no complaints). I have nothing against cats, but I'm allergic, so ... I'm sorry, but cats do not.
Smokers are welcome on my floor, but also prefer aviséis. Smoking is allowed only in the living room and the kitchen, not in the bedrooms. Promise ventilate the floor for non-smokers do not be any complaints.
In the apartment there are all kinds of tourist brochures and books so that you can decide the places you prefer to visit, including routes that we have prepared for if you ask our advice.
Do not hesitate to ask any questions about the area or accommodation. I would love to recommend my favorite sites: beaches, towns, restaurants ...
Although this apartment building FACES a busy street the apartment itself is in the back facing a green area.
The kitchen is well equipped including a washing machine. It is modern and up to date with all appliances in excellent
working order. The apartment was very comfortable for us (4 adults) and we felt at home there. There is plenty of comfortable seating and we found the beds to be very comfortable also. One bedroom has a king size bed and the other two twin size beds. The table in the dining area sat 4 adults very easily. There are no English TV channels which may or may not be important. With the American Election we would have liked at least the BBC or Sky News. I don't know how many English speaking people rent this apartment so that has to be a consideration for the owners.
We had a car and although there was parking along the street and across the greenbelt from the apartment there did not seem to be any available spaces. There was parking in back of the apartment but nothing on the street seemed to be available there either and we didn't want to park in the lot in back of the apartment as it was very dark at night. There is a very nice public garage with security about a 5 minute walk from the apartment and we parked there for 10 euros a day as we felt the car was safe and secure there.
Pontevedra is a very nice city with a very comfortable feel. I think it would a very nice city to live in Spain. It was very safe walking around the shopping was excellent. There were many historical sights to see and the Cathedral was very nice.
Eva and her husband were very easy to deal with and always answered emails quickly. We had to change our dates and Eva was very accommodating. We would highly recommend this apartment if staying in Pontevedra.
One note..the picture on the internet is from the BACK of the apartment building not the front giving you the idea that the apartment is in a very
quiet location. Although the apartment itself is VERY quiet the street it is on is not. It is fairly busy. It can be somewhat stressful driving in and out of the city at busy times. My husband and friends were walking the Camino so I had to drive in and out of the city several times which I found to be stressful at certain times of the day. However, this IS a very nice apartment in a safe area.
Un piso perfecta y completamente amueblado y equipado. No falta absolutamente nada. La situación estupenda. Puedes ir a tomar algo en el casco histórico caminando unos 7 minutos. Muy, muy, muy recomendable. Gracias Eva. Hasta la próxima.
Nous avons séjourné 7 jours dans l'appartement d'Eva avec grand bonheur. Très bien équipé, parfaitement localisé et disposant de toutes les commodités. Nos deux filles de 15 et 11 ans ont adoré et nous aussi. Merci pour tout !!! Si nous revenons dans la région nous savons où nous loger. Merci pour tout !!! Marina
Hemos estado 5 dias y el trato ha sido exquisito. La propiedad estaba muy preparada para los viajeros y la propiedad muy atenta. Excelente
Es la segunda vez que venimos al piso de Eva y marchamos igual de contentos que la primera vez. El año pasado estuvimos encantados y este año aún mejor: la wifi y el cambio de cama se agradecen. Y además... un tiempo fantástico: sol, sol y más sol. En resumen: insuperable. Ya sabes Eva: nos tienes como clientes fijos, jeje. Muchas gracias por todo.
La verdad que no hay queja con este piso. Eva encantadora, desde el minuto 1. Eran todo facilidades, preguntas para saber cómo podía ayudarnos a estar mejor en nuestros días allí. Ibamos la familia y somos matrimonio dos niñas y un bebé. El piso es pequeño pero amplio, no tienes la sensación de piso pequeño en ningún momento, luminoso, limpio y con todo lo necesario. Des luego si volvemos a Ponte, será un opción a tener en cuenta! Gracias!
With more than 80 000 inhabitants, it is the capital of Pontevedra province and is located in the heart of Rias Baixas. It is a beautiful and charming city, hence it has received in recent years numerous international awards for his project of humanization of urban spaces: pedestrianization, restricted traffic, parks ...
I encourage you to know, you stay in my apartment. It is located in a downtown building at Av. Ladreda Fernandez, next to the Galician regional government.
Opposite the building is Campolongo park (with trees, benches, and parking area, playground, swimming pool and fitness center city, skate park, church ...) and begins the hiking trail of Gafos river, walking or cycling. Also the bus stop leading to the main beaches and nearby towns (Bueu, Cangas, Portonovo, Sanxenxo, O Grove ...)
The monumental and tapas area is very close (less than 10 ') and is easy to find because Pontevedra is a city in which everything happens in the street; no malls and streets and squares in the center are always animated by people sitting in the multiple terraces of cafés, bars and restaurants. You can not help but drink in the Plaza de la Lena, the Verdura (with 2nd hand market on Sunday morning), the Teucro or Ferrería ...
If you're lucky, you'll be here in one of its many festivals, festivals and fairs:
- Carnival, above all, the burial of Ravachol parrot.
- International Jazz and Blues Festival: 2nd half of July.
- Patron Saint of La Peregrina: from the 2nd Sunday of August.
- Feira franca: big medieval market in the first weekend of September.
You see, Pontevedra is the ideal place to visit on a weekend or on a bridge instead. But if you want to know the Rias Baixas, then you can not stay anywhere else. The city is an excellent starting point to explore all the monuments and landscape of the area. For day trips you can explore all the coast and also devote time to suntan and relax in its beautiful beaches.
Among the closer destinations in the Pontevedra estuary itself, you can not miss:
- On the north coast and next to the city (4 km, 10 'drive) the beautiful village of Combarro. And by the same route, less than half an hour, tourist villages as Sanxenxo and Portonovo, monasteries and Armenteira Poio (Route "da Pedra and Auga"), vast beaches as the spear or the Peninsula do Grove. ..
- Already in the south coast and also very close to the city, you can not miss the magnificent beaches of the coast to Bueu: Portocelo (8 '), Aguete, Lapamán, Agrelo ... (The farthest to 20 km, 15 'by road), islands Ons (Bueu and from boat from Sanxenxo) out Udra ...
Ria de Arousa and Vigo are also close by and here you can visit:
- On the north coast of the Arousa estuary: Corrubedo beach and dunes, the cities of Rianxo and Pobra do Caramiñal. And in the South Coast: O Grove, da Toxa island, Cambados, boat from lane to the island of Cortegada (only laurel forest of the peninsula) ...
- On the north coast of the Ria de Vigo: cruceiro do Hío in Aldan (the most spectacular of Galicia), Cape Home, Costa da Vela, Nerga beaches, Barra (nude) and Melide, boat Vigo from Cangas ... And on the south coast: the large port city of Vigo (most of Galicia), Baiona (with its beautiful monumental town), beaches around the coast of Vigo to Baiona (especially Praia America). And a must: boat from Vigo, Baiona or Cangas. to the Cies Islands, with its beautiful beaches.
If you have time, you can dedicate one day to the other two laugh, a little further away (1h / 1h and a half) but also with great interest and much less crowded than their southern sisters:
- In Corcubion I recommend a visit to the mouth of the river Xallas Ézaro (waterfall flows into the sea), Cape Finisterre, the granaries of Carnota and Lira (the longest in the world), the beaches of Carnota and Corcubion villa.
- In the Muros and Noia you must visit in the north coast, the fishing village of Muros (of the most beautiful of Galicia), the intertidal complex lagoon and beach of Arealonga in Louro (very close to walls) and the villa Noia. And on the south coast, beach and Castro de Barona (nudist) beach Furnas and Axeitos dolmen.
In addition, Pontevedra is near other towns of great tourist attraction (just half an hour) and Santiago de Compostela (can visit on the way Caldas de Reis) or the monumental town of Tui (and the Portuguese border villages of Valenca do Minho and Monçao )
And if you do not mind driving you could get away a little more and know other provinces: Betanzos and A Coruña (1h 15 '); Ribadavia (1h) Allariz and Ourense (1h 15); Lugo (1h 45) and Praia das Catedrais (2h 15)
What more can I say to you will be excited to come ??
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
Consultar condiciones, métodos de pago y reembolso. Diferentes condiciones dependiendo de la situación. Posibilidad de reembolso si se acreditan causas de fuerza mayor.
Mientras no se efectúe algún tipo de pago o adelanto no se considerará realizada la reserva.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.