|Minimum Stay||3 - 11 nights|
Large Direct Oceanfront luxury Two Bedroom, Two bath condominium located on the beach next to the famous Sunglow Pier, in the quieter section of Daytona Beach in Daytona Beach Shores. Our condominium was just fully renovated in December of 2015. The renovation consists of all new LED lighting, granite counter tops, maple cabinets, new flooring, new doors, all new appliances and more.The condominium boasts two sliding glass doors, one in the living room and one in the master bedroom for your direct oceanfront viewing pleasure. The private balcony on the third floor gives you the feeling that you can touch the beach while you watch the pelicans, surfers and dolphins go by. The unit offers split bedrooms, one with a King sized bed and the other with twin beds along with two full sized bathrooms which allow for maximum privacy. There is also a queen sized sofa bed as well as the spacious living area and full sized kitchen.
Three Flat Screen TV’s, plenty of closet space and ceiling fans throughout the unit give you the ability to call this home. The unit is a genuine luxury condominium that will provide you and or your family with a maximum amount of personal space and casual comfort that you would expect to experience during your stay. The outdoor pool deck offers a heated swimming pool along with a jacuzzi and common picnic area that even has several charcoal grills for those evenings that you would enjoy a family cookout!
Our location allows you to relax, swim in the pool, sit in the jacuzzi, take a walk or ride on the beach, fish out on the pier or eat at Crabby Joe's while enjoying the ocean atmosphere. Public transportation is available at your doorstep so you can explore the Main Street Pier area or the Ponce Inlet Lighthouse area. Both adventures are only 4-8 miles immediately North or South of our centralized location. We are also conveniently located within approximately 45-75 minutes of Cape Kennedy Space Center, Walt Disney World, MGM Studios, Sea World, Universal Studios, Orlando's outlet malls and historic St. Augustine.
If you are looking for a relaxing vacation or family fun, you will enjoy staying in our newly updated condominium. Check us out..........the value can't be beat!
Click on link below owner info to see virtual tour.
Keywords: Condominium, Ocean Front, Beach, Daytona, Shores, Vacation, Resort, virtual tour, you tube, video, rental
Our family lives in Cleveland Ohio and we use our unit several times per year. Our favorite times to use our unit are during Bike Week, Biketoberfest and Mother's Day week. We purchased our unit in order to enjoy the beach while being able to to rent our unit out to friends and families for their own enjoyment at our home. We receive a lot of pleasure from the family friendships that we have developed from other folks that have rented our unit in the past. It is our pleasure to say that we have established continuous repeat business because of the way we care for our unit. Take a look at our personal website and read the raving reviews!
Robert Smart purchased this condo in 2005
Direct Ocean Front that is located next to the Sunglow Pier. The pier gives you the opportunity to have a drink or eat at Crabby Joe's. The centralized location allows for family day trips while providing an array of local restaurants that are so close. You almost don't need a car to get around, Great location that can't be beat!
Family owned and operated personal condominium 'Our 2nd. Home'.
Just wanted to let you know that we all had a great time in the Sunglow condo in Daytona July 14-21, 2012. The kids loved having their own bedroom, bathroom, and flat screen TV, including the huge flat screen TV in the living room which my son claimed.
My husband and I loved having our own private master bedroom, bathroom with big shower, and flat screen TV. We enjoyed sitting on the balcony just looking at the ocean and of course people watching.
We walked on the beach, shopped, went to the dog races, and swam in the pool. The pool and hot tub were wonderful and having bathrooms at the pool was great. The large deck area was much nicer than expected.
Upon arrival at around 8:30 p.m. we parked next the pool area, the security guard asked my husband and son where was our parking sticker to which my husband replied that we (my daughter and I) were at the front trying to get the lock box open to retrieve the keys and parking sticker. It was nice to know that the security guards were there. We would rent this condo again and would highly recommend it to anyone.
A much needed relaxing vacation and did I mention we walked on the beach.
Thank you so much!!
Can't wait to return. We were scheduled to stay Thursday thru Sunday but arrived a day early due to our cruise being cut short in lieu of Hurricane Matthew. I called the owner Bob and he allowed us to get into the condo a day early and informed us that the condo had storm shutters. He told me not to take any chances and if we were told to evacuate that we should and he would work out something with me to stay at another date. We decided to leave the next morning after moving all deck furniture inside and closing the storm shutters. The condo is perfect for a relaxing vacation, it is right next to a pier and overlooks the pool and ocean. Beautiful inside and out!
We enjoyed the unit we stayed in. All updated and great view of ocean and pool. Our main disappointment was the birds in the pool they didn't seem to be bothered by people. Felt safe with the entrances needing to be unlocked with keys. The Crabby Joes restaurant was a great place to eat and never had to get in our car for dinner that day.
Location, location, location, this condo has that and more! Well equipped, oceanfront, overlooking the pool, friendly staff, everything you need to make your stay feel like a home away from home! Highly recommend and plan to stay again.
We had a great time in the condo with bedrooms separated and 2 baths. Very nice and a well equipped kitchen. Lots of room and great location. Down the steps and you're on the beach. Friendly concierge to answer questions. Would recommend this condo & would stay there again any time.
Great condo in a great location! Recent renovations make the condo very modern and comfortable. My only complaint, which is not the owners fault, is the lack of an in unit washer and dryer. We would definitely stay here again though
Property just renovated in 2016 with very modern updates and appliances. This condo is FULLY furnished. We rent the condo every year and always look forward to being at Daytona Beach Shores and Sunglow. We highly recommend this condo.
Located just 6.5 miles south of Downtown Daytona in Daytona Beach Shores, our quieter section of the beach will allow you to take in enough activity while providing you a great place to stay. Just minutes away from all types of activities within the Daytona, Daytona Beach Shores, Ponce Inlet area. We are conveniently 45 - 75 minutes from Cape Canaveral, Disney, Universal Studios, St. Augustine, Blue Spring State Park and many other attractions. Come and enjoy yourself at the World's Most Famous Beach!
The area has a wide variety of activities:
-Lighthouse Point Park– 5 miles down the beach. A beautiful 52-acre park that features a fishing pier, hiking nature trails, wildlife, an observation tower, swimming and picnicking. Over 2 miles of shoreline and beach. Nearby is a kayak nature trail.
- Ponce Preserve - 4 miles - a 41 acre nature preserve that includes a boardwalk out to the Halifax River with 3 covered gazebos, kayak and canoe launches and a fishing dock. Great area for bird watching, picnic areas and a new playground for children.
- Golf - The area has many nice golf courses. The renowned LPGA International Champions and Legends courses features 36 holes of championship golf – 16 miles. Golf Digest recently ranked Daytona Beach in the top 15 places to play in the nation.
- Shopping & Dining – Short beach walk to Sunglow Pier restaurant Crabby Joes; multiple waterfront restaurants within 5 minutes. Full range of shopping options nearby or consider a day trip to St. Augustine where there are many quaint shops and galleries.
- Daytona International Speedway – 10 miles
- Daytona 500 Experience – 10 miles
- Daytona Beach Boardwalk & Pier – 7 miles
- Ponce Inlet Lighthouse & Museum – 4 miles. Climb Florida's tallest light house that stretches 175 feet into the sky.
- Museum of Arts & Sciences – 8 miles
- Marine Science Center –4 miles. Experience some of the rich marine life of the area, including sea turtle rehabilitation. Kid friendly.
- Daytona Lagoon - 7 miles. A family-focused water park offering go-kart racing, miniature golf, laser tag, and arcade.
- Jackie Robinson Ballpark – 6 miles
- Sugar Hill Botanical Gardens – 4 miles
Nearby Attractions – Day Trips:
- Blue Springs State Park (Manatee Refuge) – 37 miles
- Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge – 39 miles
- NASA Kennedy Space Center– 50 miles
- Orlando Attractions - Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World – 70 miles
- Historic St. Augustine – 65 miles
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
|Cleaning||$90 + Tax|
*** Use offer code 'Sunglow302' to get 10% off any rental that starts in the next 30 days! ***
Above rates do not apply during special events, see special event rates. IE: Bike Events, Race Events, Holiday Weekends, etc.
+ Speed Week (February) -- Bud Shootout, Daytona 300, Daytona 500
+ Bike Week (March) -- $2000/week; the condo is less than 8 miles from Main St.
+ Coke Zero 400 week -- add $150 for the week to the normal weekly rate. Special rate is listed above.
+ Biketoberfest -- $250/night, minimum rental of 5 nights
All rentals will also be charged:
12.5% Sales/Tourist Tax.
A Cleaning Fee of $90 plus sales/tourist tax is Charged to All Rentals.
Under the Age of 25, a Security Deposit of $1000 is Required
No Discounts Will Apply on Any Special Event Periods or Holidays.
Check in 3 p.m. Check out 10 a.m.
1. A non-refundable advance payment of $250.00 is required at time of reservation. The advance payment will be applied toward the rental.
2. Tenant will provide a $250.00 refundable security deposit to the owner to pay for any damage beyond normal wear and tear or if extra cleaning charges are required. Your security deposit will be refunded by check within 30 days of you vacating the rental unit, provided the following provisions have been met. 1. No damage is done to the condominium, property or its contents beyond normal wear and tear. 2. All keys are turned back into the front desk. 3. No linens or towels are lost, damaged or missing. 4. Check-in/out times are adhered to. 5. The tenant is not evicted by the association, owner or local law enforcement agencies.
3. If unexpected circumstances prevent the tenants from renting for the term of the agreement, they can cancel the agreement via written notification to the owners with a minimum 30 day notice. Cancellation of reservation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit. If cancelled, we will attempt to rebook the condominium and, if successful, your money will be refunded.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.