The top floor flat features 2 bedroom
Very bright spacious reception
Bathroom with separate WC
2 bedroom top floor purpose built flat
Overlooking Gladstone Park
About Gladstone Park
Gladstone Park is situated in the Dollis Hill area of north-west London. It is about 35 hectares (86 acres) in area. Dollis Hill House is an early Nineteenth-Century farmhouse, located within the northern boundary of the park. Gladstone Park provides a diverse environment, comprising of a formal garden, duck pond, varied terrain, woodland, hedgerows and open ground, all of which constantly change with the seasons. On clear days it offers fantastic views from the top of the hill (65 metres above sea level) of London and the surrounding area, including a fine view of Wembley Stadium.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,283.72|
When staying at this residence, you agree to the following:
- No Children, No parties, No smoking in the house and although we love them, no pets are allowed.
- You must contact us the day before arrival to arrange the check in time.
- Check In Time is 2pm and Check Out Time is 11am.
- Only guests included in your confirmed reservation are permitted to be in the apartment.
- Complete names and ages of all guests should be provided before check in.
- NOT to have more people staying in the house than originally agreed unless specifically discussed
* NOT to leave permanent damage to any furniture or personal belongings (otherwise appropriate reimbursement will be expected)
Feel at home and treat it as it your home. We have created a beautiful space and expect our tenants to treat it with respect. This is a great flat for families, couples or close friends.