*In the first floor apartment and you will find:
- 2 very large bedrooms (king beds-we provide bed sheets) one with a balcony overlooking the rear garden and picturesque countryside. The area is very quiet therefore you will have the best sleep ever.
- 1 newly refurbished bathroom (we provide toilet paper, hand soap, hairdryer and towels).
- Open plan living room with cosy armchairs and a sofa where you can relax sipping a cup of tea or playing cards or simply reading a book.
- A utility room where you can find the washing machine, Iron and ironingboard and where you can keep all the things that you don't want around the flat.
- Kitchen + kitchenette with all the facilities to cook an Italian meal (we provide a fridge and freezer, a stove, a oven, a kettle, pots, glasses, mugs, plates and cutlery). Please note this kitchen is almost 20 years old therefore it's not perfect but it is clean and it is working perfectly.
*Very important, from the picture you can see stairs, between the living room and the bedrooms, leading to the second floor, a private area, this is an off limits part of the house, PLEASE!!
*The neighbours are lovely and they have been living there since I was born therefore they are like family!
*Downstairs (ground floor flat) lives my sister and her family.
*The neighbourhood is very quiet, one side of the house is facing the main road and on the other side the countryside (very quiet).
- Second floor
- Rear garden
*The price is based on 2 people travelling together and possibly sharing the room.
*Please be aware that someone is living in the downstairs flat, so please be considerate especially at night!
*Second floor is off limits
*Rear Garden is off limits
*Please don't throw anything inside the toilet except for toilet paper, as it may lead to a very unpleasant situation!
*Pets not allowed (there is a small dog, cats and hens in the rear garden)
My sister (Angelica) will give you the keys, will show you the house and she will be available for info or in case of any emergency. I will be available as well (please note that I don't live in Gonnesa), just call me or send me a message if you need anything!!
Gonnesa is a small town in the South Western coast of Sardinia, it is central to Iglesias and Carbonia, close to Portoscuso, San Pietro and Sant'Antioco Islands. Gonnesa is a typical agricultural town and has its past linked to its history of mining.
Gonnesa is the perfect starting point for many holiday styles:
For the sea lovers: the long sandy shoreline is composed of three main beaches; Fontanamare, Plage e mesu and Porto Paglia where you can find the characteristic Spanish tower and the fishing village. Many other amazing beaches are at just a few kilometres from Gonnesa. Water-sports are available in this area to including surfing, windsurfing, kite surfing, and fishing
For an historic trip: many are also areas with high historic value like Porto Flavia, Nuragic site of Serucci, the deserted mining villages such as Monte Onixeddu and Seddas Moddizzis and many more in the surrounding area.
For the countryside lovers: If you like trekking or cycling this is the perfect place for you: You would be able to walk or cycle around abandoned mines, see some of Europe’s tallest sand dunes, hidden coves, passing juniper woods, sheer cliffs and coastal paths. If you are lucky you can see the pink flamingos on the Sinis Peninsula (Cagliari).
The door to door collection of the house waste follow a weekly pattern,details to be found in the kitchen. Gonnesa's council requires the recycling of house waste.