|Property type||guest house|
Jos and Eric are happy to welcome you in their farmhouse of Neste-Baronnies valleys where three different themed rooms await you:
- Room "Romantic" 30 m2 1 bed 140 and bed 90
- "Baroque" Room 28 m2 1 bed 140 and bed 90
- Room "Mountain" of 50 m2 2 beds in 140, 1 bed 90, a convertible in 70, overlooking the Pyrenees
If you wish, you can choose your room (preferably Baroque and Romantic if you are not more than 3 people)
All rooms have a separate bathroom with spa shower and toilet.
TV, hairdryer, tea / coffee / tea available in room
On the mezzanine relaxation area is dedicated to you where you can find documentation about the area, a library and board games
For one or more nights you will find in La Neste a haven after days of exploring the area or sports. We will try to do everything possible for your well being throughout your stay.
We are open all year, preferably on reservation (except occasional holidays)
Note that we have cats and dogs (whose entrance is of course prohibited in the rooms) but we prefer to report to people who might be disturbed by the presence of our furry friends.
At your disposal …
Baby bed, changing table, adaptable chair on the table (free)
Pets friendly (free)
Washing and drying clothes with laundry 5 euros
Board games, magazines, books, information about the area
Kettle and hot drinks available in room
Television in the rooms
Documentation of the Tourist Office
Access to garden
Closed parking for bicycles and motorcycles
Aperitif, starter, main course, cheese, dessert, coffee, red wine and rosé
21 euros per person
8 euros per child from 3 to 10 years
13 euros per child from 11 to 14 years
All meals are made "house" and cooked with quality products and the region bought at the market.
Extra drinks 2.50
In winter we offer an aperitif by the crackling log fire, on sunny days in the garden
To see and do in the area ...
In the valleys of Neste Baronnies everything is smooth, valleys, colors, time .. The pace is quiet, friendly people. Afternoon at the Chasm of Esparros or prehistory of Labastide space, picnic feet in the water at the Gourgue Asque, visit the Cistercian abbey of Escaldieu or the castle of Mauvezin, meeting with the artist-craftsmen: wood turner, potter, feutrière, there is something for everyone.
You will love...
- The hilly landscape and ballads about the Covenant of the path of the Wolves or the "little Amazon" of the Pyrenees.
- The soothing ambience of the Cistercian abbey of Escaldieu.
- The leisure park of "Half Moon" and his journey to the heart of Perrault's tales.
- The pass to visit the chasm of Esparros and prehistory space Labastide.
- Thalasso St Lary or Loudenvielle (do not forget your swimsuit)
- N'Co park adventure set in the forest for the practice of tree climbing and paintball activities.
- Mauvezin Castle Museum Gaston Phoebus.
- St Bertrand de Comminges.
You can practice, canyoning, climbing, horse riding, golf, paragliding ... many ski resorts are are nearby and offer downhill skiing, background, snowshoe paths, walks dog sled ...
Not far from La Barthe you are in the Pyrenees National Park, natural gem with an exceptional heritage.
Lourdes is 60 km from the house
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add $16 per night, per additional guest|
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable damage deposit||$76|
|Stay tax||€0 per night, per person. This amount will be due to the owner upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 18 years.|
Traveler checks accepted
Things to see and do in the area ...
In the valleys of Neste Baronnies everything is sweetness, valleys, colors, time ... The pace is quiet, friendly people. Afternoon at the Chasm of Esparros or prehistory of Labastide space, picnic feet in the water at the Gourgue Asque, visit the Cistercian abbey of Escaldieu or the castle of Mauvezin, meeting with the artist-craftsmen: wood turner, potter, feutrière, there is something for everyone.
You will love...
- The rolling countryside and walks on the trail Wolves Covenant or the "Little Amazon" Pyrenees
-The Regular passage of the Tour de France in front of our guest rooms
- The soothing ambience of the Cistercian abbey of Escaldieu
- The pass to visit the chasm of Esparros and prehistory space Labastide
- Lourdes is 60 km from the house for those who wish to go there
- Mauvezin Castle Museum Gaston Phoebus
- St Bertrand de Comminges
- Skiing in St Lary Soulan, Peyragudes, La Mongie, Val Louron
- Snowmobiling Nistos
- Many centers Whirlpool Nearby: Balnéa to Genos Loudenvielle (our favorite), Sensoria in Saint Larry Soulan, Peyragudes Spassio, Aquensis in Bagnères de Bigorre, Barèges Cielo. Do not forget your swimsuits!
- The prehistoric caves of Gargas and Bagnères Médous
- The old mines Aure
- Especially for children: the forest for traces Genos Loudenvielle, N'Co park adventure set in the forest for the practice of tree climbing and paintball activities and leisure park of the "Half Moon" in Lannemezan, the space prehistory in Labastide, eagles Aure.
You can practice, canyoning, paragliding, bright water sports, mountain biking, mountain scooters, suspended paths, climbing, caving, via ferrata (www. Sarratevasion. Com), shooting archery and yoga (www. yogarc-pyrenees. org), horseback riding, golf (golflannemezan. pagesperso-orange. fr), bowling.
Many sporting events are held every year, the great Raid des Pyrenees, the Brotherhood of the Wolf Trail ... Several ski resorts are nearby and offer skiing track, background, snowshoe trails, dog sled rides, ...
Not far from La Barthe you find in the Pyrenees National Park, a true natural setting with an exceptional heritage.