|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
This apartment is ideal for business or to fully explore the city. Completely new inside and equipped with parquet, the apartment has 2 bedrooms, 1 double with wardrobes and one with two single beds. The apartment has a fantastic terrace from which to observe the square. There is a full bathroom; each guest will receive towels and linens. The kitchen is fully equipped with kitchenware and modern appliances. There is hot / cold air conditioning throughout the apartment, washer, dryer, dishwasher and wireless.
Las Ramblas starts just the other side of the square. Also, just in front of the apartment it is Passeig de Gràcia, Rambla Catalunya, Plaza Universitat and the shopping street Portal del Angel. You can easily move around the city by bus, subway or taxi. If you prefer to walk on foot, the location is perfect for exploring small streets of the Gothic and Raval neighborhoods or visit the Picasso museum and the Cathedral in the Born district. This apartment is a true oasis in one of the most popular city destinations in Europe.
To ensure the booking the 25% of the total rental cost shall be paid. The remaining 75%, the security deposit as well as the cleaning fee shall be paid at arrival in CASH or credit card (the management fee will be applied in this case)
It was wonderful to stay in Jordi's apartment. Close to everything you need: nice tapas bars (a must try in Barcelona), restaurants, metro, short walking distance to Las Ramblas y Gothic Qrt. The apartment is good size with a spectacular terrace. We had a wonderful weather so we could enjoy it
We had actually two apartments both really nice and comfortable. This is the second one we stopped by for one night only. The best location if you want to explore the city centre by foot with a plenty of authentic tapas bars and traditional foot restaurants, best shopping boutiques in Passeig de Gracias at your door step. It was a good experience worth recommending. The check-in agent was very friendly and helpful, gave us good recommendations.