|Space||1,022 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
A few minutes from the beach, the apartment has 3 bedrooms, 1 with double bed and 2 single beds. From the panoramic terrace you can reach the master bedroom. Perfect for al fresco dining, the terrace is equipped with table and chairs overlooking the sea. The 2 luxurious bathrooms are finished in marble; each guest will receive upon arrival towels and linens. The living room is cozy and has finished in natural warm colors, wood flooring, comfortable sofa, coffee table and plasma TV. The apartment is equipped with WiFi.
Diagonal Mar has much to offer and is certainly the ideal place for a holiday combining beach and city. The area is very quiet, surrounded by beautiful communal parks and gardens. The beach is very close and very appreciated by the locals for its cleanliness and water conditions, incomparable with other urban beaches. For shopaholics, the shopping center Diagonal Mar offers you major shopping center and a huge hypermarket. To explore the historic center you'll move in a straight line subway or cab and be there in less than 10 minutes.
To secure the reservation the 25% of the rental price shall be paid. The remaining 75%, the refundable security deposit and touristic tax shall be paid at arrival in CASH or credit card (in this case the management fee will be charged). For the security deposit a block will be made on the guest's credit card that will be released within 7 days.
For cancellation notification of 30 days or more before the beginning of the rental period, 50% of the reservation deposit will be refunded to the client.
For cancellation notification of 29 days and less before the beginning of the rental period, 0% of the reservation deposit will be refunded to the client.
For cancellation notification during the stay (as of the time the client checked in), 0% of the total apartment cost will be refunded to the client.
Changes of the dates and apartment are considered as a new stay and the existing booking is therefore subject to the cancellation policy.
Check-in to the apartments starts from 15hrs.
Check-out from the apartments is until 11hrs.
We will attempt to accommodate all necessary arrival times.
Clients are committed to act with the utmost courtesy and respect towards neighbors and other apartment building residents. Loud noise and general acts of disrespect will not be tolerated. Parties of any nature are strictly prohibited. The non-fulfillment of any of these norms can cause the immediate expulsion of the clients from the flat without reimbursement and without the right to claim any type of compensation.
The client is expected to leave the apartment in reasonable conditions for cleaning, in the same way the apartment was found on the arrival day. If any of these conditions are not satisfied, Rent Top Apartments reserves the right to charge an additional cleaning fee.
Beautiful apartment with a wonderful view. The location was ideal. You are right on the route for the hop on hop off bus lines. Also you are within walking diatance to a huge supermarket.
The cooking supplies could stand a little updating, but other than that it was an unbelievable stay!!!! We would love to visit there again.