|Space||861 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
Beautiful and elegant apartment in Diagonal Mar. A few minutes from the beach, the apartment has 2 bedrooms, 2 doubles with fitted wardrobes and plenty of natural light. From the panoramic terrace you can reach the master bedroom. Perfect for al fresco dining, the terrace is equipped with table and chairs overlooking the sea. The 2 luxurious bathrooms are finished in marble; each guest will receive upon arrival towels and linens. The living room is cozy and has finished in natural warm colors, wood flooring, comfortable sofa, coffee table and plasma TV. The apartment is equipped with WiFi. The complex where the apartment is perfectly preserved and is equipped with various facilities including 2 swimming pools and there is guarded 24 hours. If you are traveling to Barcelona by car, the complex has parking spaces. Other amenities include washer, dryer, hot / cold air conditioning.
Diagonal Mar has much to offer and is certainly the ideal place for a holiday combining beach and city. The area is very quiet, surrounded by beautiful communal parks and gardens. The beach is very close and very appreciated by the locals for its cleanliness and water conditions, incomparable with other urban beaches. For shopaholics, the shopping center Diagonal Mar offers you major shopping center and a huge hypermarket. To explore the historic center you'll move in a straight line subway or cab and be there in less than 10 minutes.
To secure the booking the 25% of the rental cost shall be paid. The remaining 75% as well as the security deposit, and the touristic tax shall be paid at arrival in CASH or credit card (the management fee is charged). For the security deposit a block will be made on the guest credit card that is automatically released in a maximum of 7 days.
For cancellation notification of 30 days or more before the beginning of the rental period, the reservation deposit will be refunded to the client.
For cancellation notification of 29 days and less before the beginning of the rental period, 0% of the reservation deposit will be refunded to the client.
Check-in to the apartments starts from 15hrs.
Check-out from the apartments is until 11hrs.
We will attempt to accommodate all necessary arrival times.
Clients are committed to act with the utmost courtesy and respect towards neighbors and other apartment building residents. Loud noise and general acts of disrespect will not be tolerated. Parties of any nature are strictly prohibited. The non-fulfillment of any of these norms can cause the immediate expulsion of the clients from the flat without reimbursement and without the right to claim any type of compensation.
The client is expected to leave the apartment in reasonable conditions for cleaning, in the same way the apartment was found on the arrival day. If any of these conditions are not satisfied, Rent Top Apartments reserves the right to charge an additional cleaning fee.
1. The apartment is clean and has a beautiful view of the mediterranean.
2. The porch is fantastic.
3. The beds are comfortable and had a decent amount of storage.
4. Kitchen had everything we needed.
5. Great location if you want to be away from the crowds.
6. Several nice little restaurants close by.
1. A bit too far from the Metro line and therefore not as easy to get to Las Ramblas area and other tourist spots.
2. The pool loungers are for the owners only - renters have to lay on the grass or sit in chairs. We had to pay extra for beach towels.
L'appartamento e' bello peccato che non sia seguito come dovrebbe essere. La pulizia in anzi tutto
É la terza volta che vengo e nonostante vuoi mi abbiate promesso dopo la mia seconda visita che avreste preso provvedimenti, sono arrivato e non c'era una bottiglia di acqua ne' un po di carta in cucina, c'era il cafe, peccato che mancava lo zucchero. l´appartamento era molto sporco e aveva un cattivo odore. Peggio ancora della seconda volta credo che questa sará la mia ultima esperienza, mi dispiace perché l'appartamento sarebbe, se fosse gestito meglio, anche un bel appartamento.
contrariamente alla prima volta ,questa era la seconda, non mi sono trovato molto bene, all'arrivo mentre la prima volta c'era a disposizione dell'acqua e anche una bottiglia di vino, questa volta niente.non funzionava il wifi, e la cucina non era attrezzata per poter cucinare bene.
l'appartamento e' piacevole ma per il costo non offre quello che mi sarei aspettato.
Very nice! Nice clean and good service