Nice! Enjoy this luxurious and romantic but yet family oriented 5-Star condominium complex which is located on the North Coast - Nuevo Vallarta of Banderas Bay. This prime location (8th floor - central unit in Tower III) has 3 bedrooms (1 King, 4 full size, and a full size convertible sofa bed. Experience the fantastic ocean and mountain views from your large private balcony, with incredible sunsets. It is quiet and peaceful at the Playa Royale with its white sandy beach that goes on for miles. Swim in the pools. Relax in the hot tub. Play with your kids in their own separate pool and BBQ around the pool with your family and friends. Playa Royale (opened 2007) is part of Paradise Village Resort and Spa. It is known for its impeccable beauty, immaculate cleanliness, excellent service and the best amenities.
- Do you need more room for extra family members? Please checkout my other unit: homeaway 176710 - a 2 bdrm condo located next to the 3 bedroom condo on the 8th!!
Fun Things: 1) Check out Vallarta Adventures brochure and more at the PV Resort building (Tikal). This is the 3-wing building and is the main check-in/check-out for the Resort (not for Playa Royale unless you arrive late). Deep sea fishing, zip-line, dune buggy are lots of fun!
2) Also located are car rental, currency exchange, coffee/snack, bar, concierge and more. For assistance with all your fun activities contact Theresa Racine (she has always assisted us in finding activities. If she can’t then she will refer you to external contact).
3) If you try the dune buggy trip – plan to get dirty. Bring old t-shirt (not white), jean shirts, plastic bag for your camera (you WILL get wet), wrap-around sun glasses (lots of dust) and bandanna (to cover your mouth).
4) Teresa is a great source for restaurants and babysitters.
5) Water Taxi – PV Resort to the downtown marina in Puerto Vallarta.
6) Try the local bus to downtown PV at the mall. The concierge will assist you with the directions.
Taxi: Service from the Airport is approx 150 pesos (June 06 prices). The return from the Hotel is cheaper.
Airports are federal zones by Mexican law. So, while any taxi can take you to the airport, only airport-authorized taxis (white) can take you from the airport to your destination. Regular (i.e., yellow) taxis are not allowed to pick up passengers at or near the airport. Flat rates for the airport-authorized taxis are pre-established by zone and paid in advance at the airport. Expect to pay a much higher rate when using an airport taxi, as compared to a regular taxi. Tipping the driver is not necessary, unless you expect him to assist you with your luggage at your destination. Alternatively, Puerto Vallarta's urban bus lines heading north and south make regular stops on the main road next to the airport.
Social Membership and Housekeeping:
Social membership is based on a per person basis and the number of days @ PR;
1 to 7 days is $18 USD adult and $9 USD kids
8 to 14 days is $30 USD adult and $15 usd kids
15 to21 days is $40 USD adult and $20 kids
Social Membership fee for Alternate guests, other than the owner, is OPTIONAL. If selected the alternate guest should pay the appropriate upon Check In at Playa Royale. . This will entitle the “alternate guest(s)” to use all the facilities at the resort, i.e., gym, restaurant, spa facilities and golf course. Please note some items (massage, golf, etc) are fee based. The Easiest process is as follows: After you check-In @ the Desk in Playa Royale, you and your family can have your photo taken and pay the appropriate Social Membership user assignment fee.
HOUSEKEEPING-- Your unit shall be clean upon arrival. Additional housekeeping services are available to you at an additional cost. Please contact housekeeping @ Playa Royale to arrange for any of additional services. If a guest is staying a full week, there will be a one (1) FREE mid-week cleaning (linen change).