★ Location - The best
★ Room - In a 16th century apartment
★ Internet connection - The fastest available
★ Host - selected few chosen AirBnB
★ Not satisfied? - Money Back Guarantee!
♥ B & B in the heart of Sardinia ♥
- The staircase is steep
- The room could be a bit smaller than it seems
- shared bathroom and toilet
Offering a garden, Milis is located in Milis. Free WiFi access is available.
The rooms at the bed and breakfast include a desk, flat-screen TV, common bathroom with other guests, a coffee machine, and a wardrobe. In addition some of them offer mountain views.
*** Breakfast € 6.95 (optional)
*** (option) l kitchen use € 16. 95
During your stay you can enjoy various activities in the village of Milis and its surroundings, such as cycling.
The bed and breakfast is 17 km from Oristano. The nearest airport is Alghero Airport, 71 km from the property.
This property is also rated for the best in Milis! Guests like it more than other facilities.
En 9. rated for a trip.
Milis! This is also the structure with the best score for the quality-price ratio in Milis! Compared to other structures in this city, guests get more by spending less.
*** Breakfast € 6. 95 (optional)
>> Milis; small, traditional, quiet place with about 1600 inhabitants. On foot you can reach grocery stores, fresh water sources, butchers, bakers, post office, ATM, pizzerias, pharmacy, tobacconist, flower shop, bars, playground, tennis court, basketball, football field, etc.
Milis is known for its very good citrus fruits (from the end / middle of October to the end of April).
TRADITIONAL SOLID AND MODERN MANIFESTATIONS
- March, "Sagra dei cecci" (Chickpea Festival)
- August, costume and dance festival
- Carnival Sunday and Tuesday, Sartiglia, Oristano (riders in traditional costumes, acrobatics on galloping horses)
- End of February, horse racing, Santu Lussurgiu
- September, "Barefoot Run", Cabras
- Weekends in autumn, "Cortes apertes - Autumn in Barbagia"
- last Sunday of November, "Prentzas Apertas / Open Crushers", Seneghe, open oil mills and farms, olive oil, pasta, olive products, tasting and sale, music, crafts
>> 90 km coast of the province of Oristano with numerous and different beaches
- Arch beach in S'archittu (sheltered by wind, beach promenade with bars, pizzerias)
- Is Arenas (miles long, open sea, strong current)
- Su Pallosu, Sa Marigosa (beautiful, bright, long beach)
- Sa Mesalonga (closed bay)
- Putzu Idu (great for toddlers, water does not get deep)
- S'Arena Scoada (turquoise water)
- Is Arutas (white little stones, open sea)
- Maimoni, Funtana Meiga
- San Giovanni Sinis (beautiful long beaches, attractions (Tarros), hiking (circumnavigation of the peninsula))
- Torre Grande (beach promenade, playground, nightlife options)
>> a colorful selection of fish, meat, vegetables, fruits, cheeses, housewares, shoes and textiles
- Weekly market, Tue and Fri, Oristano
- daily market in covered market, Oristano
- Farmer's Market, Do, Oristano
>> Seneghe, the ideal starting point for interesting excursions all over the island
- archaeological site z. "Well of Santa Cristina" (10 minutes by car), "Nuraghe Losa" (15 minutes by car), "Tharros" (30 minutes by car), Ancient Roman Terme in Fordongianus, Lago Omodeo, Santu Lussurgiu, Bonarcado
- Museums in Cabras and Oristano
- Day Trips to Cagliari (1 Autostd), Bosa (1 Autostd), Alghero (2 Autostd)
- very popular: day trips to Cala Gonone
>> a varied offer for athletes and nature lovers
- Hiking / Cycling: Monte Arci, Capo Mannu, Montiferro, etc.
- horse riding: excursions by horse (Putzu Idu, Montiferro)
- Surfing / Surfing / Kiting (Schools and Hire): Capo Mann, Putzu Idu
- Sailing (rental and day trips): Torre Grande, Putzu Idu
- Canoe (rental): S'Archittu
- Diving (schools): Putzu Idu, Torre Grande and San Giovanni Sinis
- Fishing in the sea and in rivers
- Golf: Glofplatz Is Arena
>> traditional crafts in Sardinia
- Potter (Riola Sardo, Oristano, San Vero Milis)
- Knifemaker (Santu Lussurgiu)
- Steinhauer (Narbolia)
- Goldsmiths (Oristano)
TO EAT AND DRINK
>> there is much to discover culinary. The Sardinian cuisine and the wine should be tried. The dishes are varied and traditional: from suckling pig to fish, to special cheese and pasta
>> visit restaurants, agriturisms and pizzerias
We are happy to give you the opportunity to make your stay with us.