|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Our units are upgraded high floor apartments with panoramic ocean & skyline views.
See our video links near the bottom of this listing.
These re the best studio units in Waikiki. Period...
- Spectacular Ocean Views (High Floors)
- Great Waikiki location (5 Minute Walking Distance To Beaches & Shopping )
- Newly Renovated & Remodeled, every inch upgraded from ceiling to floor
- Granite Counter-tops
- Asian Mahogany Cabinetry
- Solid Wood Bali Style furniture.
- Upgraded King Bed W/Memory Foam Mattresses
- 4K TV Wall Mounted - Smart TV - Use your Netflix Account for Movies
- Leather Recliner & Chair
- Pool, Jacuzzi, & Tennis
- Free Internet,Electricity,Cable,Water
- Free Covered Parking Included (Compare to $25 elsewhere)
- Italian Tiling & Brazilian Cherry Wood Floors
- Upgraded Lighting
- Upgraded pull down window coverings rovide entire window ocean views
- Protective encased mattress covers and pillows (No critters in our units)
See our video link below for the building views and location. Located near Ala Moana Shopping center, convention center, yacht clubs, Hilton Hawaiian Village, beaches, bus stops, and multitude of restaurants. Located at the quiet and non congested end of Waikiki.
WHY RENT OUR UNITS VERSES THE ONES LISTED ON MARINA TOWER WAIKIKI WEB SITE.
This is the same building as MarinaTowerWaikiki.com
Compare their Deluxe ocean view rooms to ours. We offer free parking (save $25 per day). Enjoy King Size Memory Foam beds and see the exact room you will be getting.
- Same building
- Same floor plan
- All are Upper floor Panoramic Ocean View Units
- Completely renovated
- Parking included
- Superior upgraded units with better rates
- King beds with memory foam mattresses
- View the exact unit you will be renting
This listing is for Apartment 2401. The calendar connected to this listing is for the studio unit 2401 only. We may have availability in our other similar units in the same building. View the unit by entering the listing number in the search field
176143 for Apartment 2401 Kitchenette
170295 for Apartment 2402 (Full kitchen with
*washer/dryer within unit)
552034 for Apartment 3001 Kitchenette
552035 for Apartment 3301 Kitchenette
552036 for Apartment 3704 Kitchenette
Hawaii Tax ID:
Best Ocean View In Honolulu
When I first booked the place I had a hard time believing that the photos and the description would live up to the hype. I'm pleased to say my expectations were handsomely surpassed. I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a great value in Waikiki.
The place was clean. I take that back it was impeccable. It seemed as if it were just built prior to my arrival because the floors were definitely never walked on, the furniture still had a natural exotic wood factory smell and the cabinets were gorgeous. Not only will I be back but Ill be taking more photos for my own condo renovations. Great job Tom Coffey!
We picked this studio to watch the fireworks. We always go down to magic island every year to view them. It was nice to avoid the crowd and enjoy a bottle of wine in comfort and even have the option to pair it with a home made meal. The studio has everything needed to cook any dish in any cuisine. Thank you for the great stay
My husband and I choose this condo because it was a good location and had an ocean view with parking included. We thought it was a great deal. It turned out to be a great deal. The bed was very comfortable and the view was amazing. We did not have any problems with our elevators during our stay in July.
I've stayed in Waikiki Many times at prices ranging from $250 to $300 per night. Not one of the accommodations was as packed with amenities, features, and high end materials as this one. The view itself was amazing but I had a hard time getting over the attention to detail this studio packed. Ill be back every year!
My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights in June and it was as good as advertised. Check-in was smooth and easy. The view was amazing! We really enjoyed waking up the to view of the ocean. The location was great and many food choices within a miles walk. Beach access points were only 5-10min walk away and the room was stocked with 2 beach chairs for use. Before we booked some reviewers mentioned concerns with the shower and elevators but we had no problems. We would definitely stay here again!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 1 2017 - Nov 30 2017
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
·Cancellations 30 days prior to check-in will receive refund on any
payments made for the reservation.
· Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to the check-in date will
forfeit all deposits unless the rental can be re-rented.
Damage deposit refunds:
Damage deposits processed for refunds within 7 days after guests departure.
Damage deposits will be refunded if no missing/damaged items and no trash/dirty dishes left in condo.
· Check-In Time is anytime after 3:00 PM.
· Checkout Time is no later than 11:00 AM.
We cannot accommodate earlier check-ins or check-outs because we often
have parties departing and arriving on the same day.
· Please make sure that fobs are left in the designated lock box on day of departure.
· NON-SMOKING UNIT .
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.