About the property
- House2152 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay4 nights
Family house, bright and warm
House within walking distance of the small fishing port of Lesconil, its shops, the beach and the sailing school. In the bottom of deadlock, very quiet on a plot of 1400 m2 of which the part on the back of the house faces south. 5/6 bedrooms, 4 double beds, 5 single beds in 1 bedroom and large bathroom on the 2nd and a small room with single bed. Large kitchen and living and dining areas, a bathroom, a shower room, spread over two floors with a total area of over 200 m2. A small pool room, ping pong, table and chairs, barbecue. Wireless. Price depending on the number of people
- Response time:
- within a few days
- english, french
- Calendar last updated:
- May 17, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
The village of Lesconil, at the tip of southern Finistère, is facing south on the Atlantic coast, known by its fishing port and its fresh langoustines the day his nautical center, its beach and tourism and, more recently, its port of call. It offers natural beauty, wild and preserved its coastline ... in the summer sun or the winter storms. Around, many sandy beaches, like those of Loctudy and Sainte Marine.
The banks of the river bridge L'Abbé, with its castles, woods, hiking trails and bird reserves for strolling and discovering. Embark on an incredible day of fishing at sea on a trawler Guilvinec!
Discover the Bigouden:
• Eckmühl lighthouse in Penmarc'h: the old railway path, the GR34 or the coastal road
• THE TIP OF THE TORCH Plomeur: the remarkable natural site, surfers and windsurfers, tulips in March
• ISLAND STUDY: peninsula accessible by road or the passer from the port of Loctudy
• SAINTE-MARINE: the charming little port, sheltered from the ocean, overlooking Bénodet
• PONT-ABBE: bigoudène the capital, the museum, the Thursday market
• QUIMPER: Cornish capital, city of art and history, the cathedral, museums, pottery, shopping, historic, large halls
• La Pointe du Raz: the great outdoors, the view of the Raz de Sein, hiking
• LOCRONAN: the famous small town character
• GLENAN ISLANDS: Brittany Caribbean
• WITHIN THE ISLAND: Island side of the world
http: // lesconil. Wifeo. com /
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Les tarifs indiqués sont ceux qui s'appliquent jusqu'à 5 personnes.Ils augmentent ensuite en fonction du nombre de personnes de 6 à 12 personnes: de 100 euros par personne supplémentaire par semaine l'été et vacances scolaires et de 50 euros par personne supplémentaire par semaine le reste de l'année