|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
In a beautiful old building, in a very quiet street, facing a small church, this apartment on the ground floor offers every comfort for 2 to 4 persons:
- A room with window on quiet courtyard
- A living room with leather sofa bed for 2 people (160 X 200) in the living room
- An equipped kitchen (microwave, toaster, coffee maker, kettle)
- A bathroom with bath, toilet and hairdryer
- Unlimited internet access, a large TV with cable channels,
- Linen and towels, iron and ironing board
- The need to prepare breakfast and meals (coffee, tea, sugar, etc.)
The apartment is located rue Beauregard, in the center of Paris, between the pedestrian Montorgueil, one of the most popular Parisian, and the Grands Boulevards. With many fashion shops, the area also offers many cafes, restaurants and food shops. It is a place where Parisians like to meet by shopping.
You can easily walk everywhere:
In 10 minutes: the Louvre, the Seine, the Marais and Beaubourg
In 20 minutes: Saint Germain des Pres, Opera, Notre Dame De Paris,
10 mins: Department Stores (Galeries Lafayette, Printemps).
Metros Nearby: Sentier (line 3), Good News (line 8 and 9)
Apartment is small but that's to be expected. It was clean and very comfortable. Located right down the street from a small market and the Metro. Owner was great and responsive. Very happy with our stay!
Very nice apartment close to lots of cafes, bakeries, restaurants and shops. Great for a group of 4 or less. I fell like it is an awesome deal for anyone going to Paris and wants more space and good price versus a hotel. We were a family of 4 and it worked our very well for us. Apartment and all furniture, rooms are very clean and everything you need is readily in the apartment.
You are in the heart of the city, at Walkind distance of all touristic sites.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add $11 per night, per additional guest|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.