200-sq.m farmhouse, rustic charm. 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 toilets, terrace
- english, french
Over the years, we have restored this farmhouse. We have three grown-up daughters. My husband is a retired police officer and I am a retired nurse. We have spent many holidays working on this house to make it both charming and welcoming. Our children often take the chance to unwind here with their friends. We have had many gatherings here with family and friends. It has given us many memories.
Brun purchased this House in 1982
Why Brun chose Senones
For us, it represents authenticity, conviviality and hospitality, but also hard work, which is always the reality. Everything has been improved and furnished with that aim of maintaining the soul of the house and the style of its period.
What makes this House unique
In this farm, we breathe the peace and serenity; we rejuvenate there. There are various small gardens, small flower patches, and with the forest close by and the mountain, everything is an invitation to meditate and read. In addition, while following a path, you might find yourself eye-to-eye with a mountain goat or a deer, which may bring you great joy. After a long hike, you'll love relaxing in the pool. It’s just as fun to go for a nice midnight swim!
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:30 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Bezauberndes Haus für alle die Ruhe und Frieden suchen
Wir hatten eine wunderschöne Woche
Wundervolles , tolles Haus
einfach superschön gelegen , in der ruhigen natur
Ralf et ses amis sont très appréciables ,très corrects.
Tout était parfait après leur départ .
Fredfyldt familieferie i smuk natur
Vi havde en skøn og fredfyldt familieferie i familien Brun's restaurede sommerhus. Der var rent og ordentligt. Badeværelserne var indbydende og nyrestaurede. Huset i øvrigt i traditionel nordfransk landstil. Poolen var ren og velholdt, og den omkringliggende have var frodig og et stort spisekammer samt med mange opvoksede buske og træer for naturlig skygge m.v.
Værtsparret var meget imødekommende og venlige mennesker, som gjorde deres til et behageligt ophold.
Vor eneste "anke" er, at sengene for fuldvoksne skandinaver er lidt korte, og der godt kunne være et par ekstra solsenge ved poolen.
Nous avons ajoutés 3 chaises longues supplémentaires et une table basse pour extérieur.
* Mountain biking, tennis, hiking, BMX, and guided tours
* Restaurants: Au Bon Gîte, mentioned in the Michelin guide
- 3 abbeys: Moyenmouthier, Senones, and Etival.
* Water park with water sports, wellness and fitness area, and an area for diving
* Bowling: 12 lanes, laser games - latest models, 2 giant screens.
- Fraispertus theme park, 30 minutes away
- Baccarat and its world-famous glass workshops
- Saint-Clément and its ceramics
- Gérardmer, 45 minutes away, with hikes, a lake, and water activities, as well as a casino
- La Bresse, with ATV rides, motorcycles, and a
Zip line course, 50 minutes away
- Pierre Percée, 15 minutes away, with a lake and water sports, as well as tree-climbing
- Le Hohneck, at an altitude of 1363 m, and a hike in the Crêtes where you can see mountain goats
- La Schlucht with its summer luge course
- The Vosges massif with its waymarked trails, including the famous GR 5, which connects the North Sea to the
Mediterranean (2,600 km) In order to serve the hikers who attempt these trails, there are a number of farm inns that dot the massif, offering their country-style menus including the famous Menu Marquaire.
- It's just 15 minutes to Alsace and the gorgeous wine route that crosses flowery villages with their traditional colombage houses and vineyards.
- 50 minutes away from Strasbourg, the Alsatian capital and European capital. Its cathedral, winstubs (traditional Alsatian restaurants), and its bierstubs (beer halls) and quaint back alleys
- 60 minutes from Colmar and its "Little Venice", with canals and its old and colourful houses that are traditional in Alsace.
- 50 minutes away from the Haut-Koenigsbourg Castle, the falconry shows and Monkey Mountain!