|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
There is a lot to love at this beautiful two bedroom condominium located in the family friendly Shipwatch complex. Shipwatch at Wild Dunes Resort is a wonderful community, and features many outstanding amenities. “Beach Walker” is directly across from one of the most desirable amenities at the Resort, the Shipwatch swimming complex. Featuring one of the largest pools on the island, a children’s pool and a travertine tile surface, the Shipwatch swimming complex is one of the best. Other features offered at Shipwatch include a beach gazebo with an observation deck, manicured lawns, and one of only two playgrounds featured within Wild Dunes Resort. Only while staying at Shipwatch your children can swing or play on a teeter totter as you look out towards the Atlantic.
“Beach Walker” was professionally decorated to be an ideal vacation destination for your family for years. The private balcony overlooks the swimming complex, and also provides ocean peaks. The gourmet kitchen is perfect for putting together a meal of fresh seafood that you may purchase from the docks on Shem Creek within ten miles of “Beach Walker”. The living room is very comfortable with oversize sofa and seating. The master bedroom features a queen bed with beautiful bedding, and bright light from the sliding glass doors taking you out to the balcony. Double doors open up to a spacious master bathroom. The guest bedroom is perfect for the kids with two twin beds and private bath.
Two other great features of “Beach Walker” are that the internet service has been upgraded to provide faster access to the web as well as complimentary long distance service. There is a lot to love at “Beach Walker”, and we look forward to welcoming you and your family to this amazing condominium.
FREE WI FI
Listed rates do not include additional taxes & fees for the stay.
Listed rates may not reflect any current specials and/or discounts available.
Please inquire for an exact and all inclusive quote.
For payment, we accept V/MC/AMEX/DISC.
35% deposit due at time of booking
65% balance due 45 days prior to arrival
Travel Insurance is available for an additional 7% of the total cost plus taxes.
Live Like a Local
Marcia, Front Desk Manager, Beachside Vacations
A true South Carolinian, Marcia is from Greenville SC and has been in the Charleston area for over 25 years! She began hospitality right out of college as the Front Desk night manager at the Waccamaw House in Litchfield, SC. She and her late husband, John, ran Sewee Coastal Methodist Retreat Center in Awendaw, on the Intercoastal waterway while raising their four children. Marcia joined the Beachside Team 2012.
1. Enjoys the peace and moss draped serenity of the walking trails in Palmetto Islands County Park. Palmetto Islands County Park is located in Mt. Pleasant and also offers the areas only water park in addition to miles of walking trails. 843-406-6950.
2. Walking the beach from Breaches’ Inlet to the opposite end of Sullivan’s Island at Charleston Harbor.
3. Sunset cruise on the Palmetto Breeze. The Palmetto Breeze is the ultimate sailing catamaran docked in Shem Creek. They offer dolphin sails, tours of the historic Charleston Harbor and sunset sails. 843-886-8133.
4. Kayaking the salt marshes and back creeks of the Intercoastal waterway . Coastal Expeditions offers tours from Isle of Palms Marina and Shem Creek 843-886-9590.
5. Favorite is BBQ shrimp at Acme Lowcountry Grill! Located on the Isle of Palms, Acme Lowcountry Grill is one of Beachside’s favorite recommendations. 843-886-3474.
We were very pleased with our accommodations in the Shipwatch condominiums. Our unit was spacious, clean and well maintained. The photos we saw initially were very accurate as to the condo itself. The staff was always very accommodating and responded to my inquiries very quickly. I have already recommended this property as well as Beachside Vacations and will continue to do so. Hopefully we will see y'all next year!!
Learn more about this vacation rental at the manager's website: