|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
"Sandpiper Escape", 14 Sand Piper Court
When you want a great vacation, "Sandpiper Escape" welcomes you with open wings. This adorable cottage has everything your family will need for a great and memorable vacation. Just a short walk from the beach, "Sandpiper Escape" not only has a beautiful living room, but an outstanding living area on the screen porch. Listening to the ancient oaks stir in the ocean breeze, as your family enjoys the latest beach novel and a cool drink in one of the many comfortable chairs located on the porch.
Inside your family will find a bright living room with over sized chairs, a sofa and a flat screen LCD television. When it is time for lunch, everyone will enjoy making a sandwich in the completely renovated kitchen that features stainless steel appliances, new cabinetry and granite counter tops. A great night's sleep can be found in any one of the three bedrooms featured at "Sandpiper Escape" Also featured at "Sandpiper Escape" are IPod Docking Stations and a picnic table in the garage.
You will find that "Sandpiper Escape" is a short walk to most of the best features of Resort living at Wild Dunes.
When it is time to migrate into vacation mode, your family is sure to flock to "Sandpiper Escape" year after year.
Features Wild Dunes Resort Club Sports Card! A Sports Card is required to access the Club Swim Center, Club Fitness Room (entry fee), Tennis Center (court fees apply). Access granted to Palm Cove Pool after 3pm and Boardwalk Inn Pool after 4pm with Sports Card.
FREE WI FI
Listed rates do not include additional taxes & fees for the stay.
Listed rates may not reflect any current specials and/or discounts available.
Please inquire for an exact and all inclusive quote.
For payment, we accept V/MC/AMEX/DISC.
35% deposit due at time of booking
65% balance due 45 days prior to arrival
Travel Insurance is available for an additional 7% of the total cost plus taxes.
Live Like a Local
Marcia, Front Desk Manager, Beachside Vacations
A true South Carolinian, Marcia is from Greenville SC and has been in the Charleston area for over 25 years! She began hospitality right out of college as the Front Desk night manager at the Waccamaw House in Litchfield, SC. She and her late husband, John, ran Sewee Coastal Methodist Retreat Center in Awendaw, on the Intercoastal waterway while raising their four children. Marcia joined the Beachside Team 2012.
1. Enjoys the peace and moss draped serenity of the walking trails in Palmetto Islands County Park. Palmetto Islands County Park is located in Mt. Pleasant and also offers the areas only water park in addition to miles of walking trails. 843-406-6950.
2. Walking the beach from Breaches’ Inlet to the opposite end of Sullivan’s Island at Charleston Harbor.
3. Sunset cruise on the Palmetto Breeze. The Palmetto Breeze is the ultimate sailing catamaran docked in Shem Creek. They offer dolphin sails, tours of the historic Charleston Harbor and sunset sails. 843-886-8133.
4. Kayaking the salt marshes and back creeks of the Intercoastal waterway . Coastal Expeditions offers tours from Isle of Palms Marina and Shem Creek 843-886-9590.
5. Favorite is BBQ shrimp at Acme Lowcountry Grill! Located on the Isle of Palms, Acme Lowcountry Grill is one of Beachside’s favorite recommendations. 843-886-3474.
Overall it was lovely! It was wonderful to have the towels, linens, and starter kit you provide. We have stayed with other rental companies that do not offer that service and it really makes a big difference. Definitely hope to be back with you again!
We so enjoyed our stay at this home. It was an easy walk to the beach, the screen porch was great and the street was perfect for our grandies to ride their bikes. We would definately stay here again.
All of this is located about a block and a half from all of Wild Dunes amenities and about 150 yards from the Atlantic Ocean and the cleanest beaches on the east coast. This is the perfect vacation home for the perfect price. Bike rentals, tennis courts, restaurants, swimming pools, Championship golf, fitness center and the Wild Dunes spa are all at your fingertips and in walking distance.
Other Activities: Shopping, Basketball Court
Learn more about this vacation rental at the manager's website: