Camp Kidura is a great destination for families or friends looking for a beautiful escape to relax and explore. With four bedrooms, two lofts and three full baths, this new, luxurious and comfortable Adirondack style home comfortably sleeps 10. Built for entertainment purposes, Camp Kidura has an open, custom-built kitchen (commercially equipped) that opens to the great room where it is hard to miss the spectacular/dramatic views of the lake and mountains through a wall of windows. The kitchen is fully equipped and has granite counters with custom, Douglas fir cabinets.
Two wood burning stoves and radiant floor heat - in addition to the large stone fireplace - are very inviting after a day’s activities. A large wrap around deck on the first level and a second story deck expand the already large living spaces. Immediately adjacent to the water is a stone patio that offers a more natural feel next to a boulder peninsula.
• Panther Mountain hike – a scenic 1.6 mile round trip hike with spectacular views.
• The new 'Wild Center', the Natural History Museum of the Adirondacks is just minutes away.
• A leisurely canoe ride can take you to local destinations on Upper Saranac Lake such as the Wawbeek Hotel and Restaurant and Chapel Island.
• Olympic Village of Lake Placid and Whiteface Mountain are about 30-40 minutes away.
• Historic town of Saranac Lake is a short, 10 - 15 minute drive.
• The Visitor Interpretation Center at Paul Smith’s College is also a short drive.
• The Adirondack Museum is about 45 minutes to an hour away providing a rich and interactive way to learn about the rugged and therapeutic history of this vast state park.
Camp Kidura includes wireless, high-speed internet access (for those that want it), a laundry area with washer and dryer, cable television, linens and housekeeping at the end of your stay provided. It is with great excitement and anticipation that we began our memorable times in the Adirondacks . We have built it for years of family fun and memories in mind. We share our home in hopes of other families creating and sharing memories, like ours, for years to come. Camp Kidura was named after two brothers who, on a slow afternoon at work one day, decided to finally realize their dream Adirondack home after a childhood of only visiting. Welcome and enjoy.
Please email or call us for more information. To view more photos of Camp Kidura, visit the link for more photos.