FULL FESTIVAL 2018 AND AUGUST 2018
Beautiful old house renovated and decorated with care.
Ground floor: Large living room with glass roof and exposed stones, view on the garden. very bright. Perfectly equipped kitchen. wc
1st floor: a bedroom (beds 160cm) on garden, a
room (two beds 80cm or 160cm bed) on street and a beautiful bathroom.
2nd floor: a shower room
wc between the 1st and the 2nd floor
Garden 40m2 closed of walls, with table and plancha gas
Very good insulation, very pleasant house in winter as in summer.
washing machine - tumble dryer - dishwasher - connected TV - coffee maker nespresso ect ...
To make you feel at home, we put at your disposal:
- the complete linen (sheets, towels table, towels, tea towels ...). You will find the beds made on your arrival.
- a very wide bottom of cupboard (tea, coffee, sugar etc ...),
- very complete baby equipment and barriers for stairs
- for children: many games and books from 0 to 14 years, rollers and scooters, garden shed (we have 3 children)
- Teen / adult bicycles (3) with baby seat (3),
The house will allow you to stay with friends or family where everyone will keep his peace.
Ideal location to visit Avignon on foot and visit Provence with or without car.
Parking in the street (fee) and free parking (parking of Italians) 1km, connected by free shuttle, stop in front of the house
To arrive :
- by car: by the A7 or A9, easy parking in the street, free parking nearby
- by plane: many airports (including low costs) nearby: Marseille (1h), Montpellier (1h), Nîmes (50min), Nice (2h), Paris (2h40 by TGV), Béziers (2h) ...
- by train: there are two train stations in Avignon, the "Avignon-center" station at 800m for the regional trains (TER) and the "Avignon TGV" station
- Avignon: the palace of the Popes (Gothic palace), the Petit Palais (painting museum), the Rocher des Doms (park), the Pont d'Avignon, the historic center with its pedestrian streets, the terraces of coffee, very numerous restaurants, nightlife, Les Halles (awesome, daily covered market) etc ...
- Villeneuve les Avignons: The Chartreuse and Fort Saint André (5km or city bus n ° 5 50m from the house)
- Isle sur la Sorgue: our favorite city with its quays, terraces and antique shops, Provençal market on Thursday and Sunday, to do absolutely (30 min by car or 30 min by TER train),
- Monteux Water Park (splashworld)
- to cool off: to swim at the river in Collias (20min), go kayaking at the Pont du Gard in the Gardon
- the sea and beaches: Saintes Maries de la Mer, Grau du Roi (1h by car)
- Nimes: superb old center and the famous Arena (50 min of car or TER),
- Arles: Ancient Roman city with arena, Amphitheater (TER 15 min, 45 min car), Museum of Ancient Arles (45 min by car)
- Marseille: the old port, the seaside (many cafe and restaurant on the seafront), museums (Mucem Museum): 1h30 by car or train (30min by TGV or 1h TER then subway or bus),
- Aix en Provence: very beautiful city center, shopping "chic", many terraces of coffee and restaurant, Granet Museum and Hotel of Caumont, Museum Cézanne, etc ... (45 min by car),
- The city center 'Uzès (superb market on Saturday), Eure valley (picnic corner at the edge of the water), Saint Quentin Pottery (village of potters): 30 to 45 min by car,
and the beautiful shady water park (our favorite) la Bouscarasse
- The Calanques of Marseilles and Cassis: superb, walks on foot or by boat from the port of Cassis (1h30 by car),
- Saint Remy de Provence (city center, shopping "chic", Glanum (Gallo-Roman site) and Les Baux de Provence (30 min by car),
- Fontaine de Vaucluse, Luberon villages, Gordes ... (1h by car),
- the crocodile farm (huge greenhouse with crocodiles, turtles, snakes and playgrounds) at 45min,
- the Montpellier zoo and the zoo greenhouse (great)
- Lyon: 1h30 by TGV ...
If it's hot: and the Splashworld water park (in Monteux 10km), the beautiful water park shaded (our favorite) Bouscarasse (Uzès, 50min), the large pool of Villeneuve les Avignons (bus or car 5km), the seaside (Saintes Marie de la Mer, Grau du Roi 1h by car ...), the river (Pont du Gard and Collias 30 minutes by car), the banks of the Sorgue (Fontaine de Vaucluse 45 minutes in car), the Cedar forest of Cabrière d'Avignon (great picnic area in the pine forest next to Gordes 45 minutes by car) ...
and enjoy the freshness of the house ...