|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Saint-Denis Bellepierre District.
Apartment "Paille en queue", the name of these beautiful white birds Reunion carry a fine and very long white tail shaped straw.
Admire the number at will from the large terrace of the apartment.
The residence is built on a promontory at a dead end, so the apartment offers a view of the mountains but also in the Indian Ocean while being in a very relaxing environment.
The entrance to the residence is secured by an electric gate.
- The furniture is new (May 2015) and high quality.
- Ideal for 2 people (one bedroom with a bed 160 * 200 and also have 1 sofa bed for 2 people in the living room).
- Very large terrace with teak table and chairs and an outdoor area with armchairs and coffee table.
- Living room with large sofa bed, coffee table, TV stand with LED TV 107 cm, DVD and Blue Ray, many DVDs and Blue Rays, TNT.
- Many books available.
- WIFI with unlimited internet.
- Open kitchen (with ceramic hob, microwave oven and grill, refrigerator, toaster, coffee machine and Nespresso coffee standard ...), with 2 bar stools.
- Air conditioned room with bed 160 * 200 with Bultex mattress quality, large sliding wardrobes.
- Bathroom with bath.
- Laundry washing machine, iron and ironing board, vacuum cleaner.
- Dishes and linen provided.
- Secure parking, automatic gate.
- Price: 500 Euros per week based on 2 people. Add 50 Euros per week per additional person beyond 2 persons (max 4 people)
- Cleaning end of stay required 35 Euros extra.
Deposit (30%) is required upon booking. A lease in good standing will be established.
The stays are one week minimum, beyond, the calculation is made in proportion to the past days.
The date of entry is to your liking.
A resort insurance certificate will be required upon arrival. She is asking from your insurer and part of your home insurance. It is free.
Have a good stay!
très bel appartement au calme avec une superbe vue, très bien équipé, situé à bonne distance de l'aéroport
à recommander sans hésitation
Nous sommes restés 3 semaines. L'appartement était propre, agréable et la déco est de bon goût. La vue est effectivement magnifique, un vrai plaisir pour les yeux au réveil. Nous recommandons!
This apartment is located 5 minutes from the University Hospital Bellepierre.
It is well connected by bus line 12 A.
A car is however recommended.
5 minutes from Uncle Sam, the best samosas for the Meeting.
3 minutes from the bakery-pastry Kasta, Meilleur Ouvrier de France
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Forfait ménage de fin de séjour de 35 euros en sus.
Un chèque de caution de 500 Euros vous sera demandé à l'entrée dans les lieux, chèque non encaissé, et resitué à la fin du séjour.