St. Denis Bellepierre District.
The apartment "Paille en queue", the name of these beautiful white birds Reunion carry a fine and very long white tail shaped straw.
Admire the number at will from the large terrace of the apartment.
The residence is built on a promontory at a dead end, so the apartment offers a view of the mountains but also on the Indian Ocean while being in a relaxing environment.
The entrance to the residence is secured thanks to an electric gate.
The apartment is on the first floor, at the same level as the underground parking, so no stairs to go up or down.
- The furniture is new (May 2015) and high quality.
- Ideal for 2 people (one bedroom with a bed 160 * 200 but also with 1 sofa bed for 2 in the living room).
- Very large terrace with teak table and chairs and an outdoor area with armchairs and coffee table.
- Living room with large sofa bed, coffee table, TV stand with LED TV 107cm, DVD and Blue Ray, many DVDs and Blue Rays, TNT.
- Numerous books available.
- WIFI with unlimited internet.
- American kitchen (with ceramic hob, microwave and grill, fridge, toaster, standard coffee maker and Nespresso coffee machine, kettle ...), bar.
- Air conditioned room with bed 160 * 200 with Bultex mattress quality, large sliding wardrobes.
- Bathroom with bathtub.
- Machine washing machine, iron and ironing board, vacuum cleaner.
- Crockery and linen provided.
- Secure parking, automatic gate.
- Price: 450 Euros to 500 Euros per week net rental according to season (excluding end-of-stay cleaning fee) on a basis of 2 people.
Minimum rental period: 5 nights (out of 400 Euros final cleaning costs).
Add 10 Euros per additional person per day beyond 2 people (max 4 people in total).
- End of stay cleaning fee of 40 Euros obligatory in addition.
- Provide a deposit check of 500 € which will not be cashed and you will be returned the day of your departure except degradations found (cash for foreign residents, a receipt will be in this case of course issued)
The date of entry is at your convenience.
An internet link will be sent by email or SMS a week before your arrival, this link will be opened on your smartphone, tablet or computer with Google Maps and will take you directly in front of the residence.
A printed version of the access plan to the residence will also be sent to you by email.
Have a good stay !
More information on my website at: