|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
- Very quiet place, you can hear the Where sound of the sea waves at night and the sound of birds during the day.
- Fantastic sea views and even the coast of Africa views at sunset with clear sky.
- Enjoy the large beach at only 100 m far from the house.
- Ideal for families with children and people looking for relaxation.
- Very large south-facing courtyard with pool and barbeque area (400 m2).
- The villa has a large private pool 8x4m.
- Free wifi available.
- Living-room with a new and comfortable sofa (it can be used as bed too), new 42 "TV, dinning-set for 6 people and views to the beach and a woodstove mark Invicta.
- Main bedroom with a king-size bed (1. 50 x 1. 90 m) With two large windows (2x1 60m.), With wonderful views at the beach and at the courtyard
- Second bedroom with twin beds (90 x 1. 90 m) and a large window.
- Modern bathroom with bathtub.
- Fully-equipped kitchen with all commodities: coffee machine, toaster, squeezer, microwave, hob, oven, fridge freezer With (1.85 m high.), Washing machine, etc.
- There is a baby bathtub and some toys for children available.
- There is bedding clothes and towels available.
- Restaurants, chemist, supermarket at only 300 m.
- Smoking inside the house is not allowed.
- Pets allowed.
The house is really beautiful. The garden is quite large, with beautiful flowers, views (sea and mountain view), and off course the private swimming pool. The house is well equiped, clean, has a good bed (good matress), everything for a baby is available (bath, high chair, baby cot, plastic cups and plates), good WIFI.
The super market is located at 3 km (a smaller super market is nearer, but we have not been there). The beach is 5 min walk (steep road). Benejerafe is a small village, with a nice beach (very quite at the end of September), a couple of bars and restaurants, nothing more and nothing less. It is a peaceful location nearby Malaga (30 min drive), Torre del Mar (15 min drive), and other nice places.
We would certainly recommend this house.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jul 1 2017 - Sep 3 2017
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$545|
En verano alquiler por semanas completas.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.