Modern and quite unique venue, occupying a high floor in a twenty-five-story closed condo, embracing the Tejo River and offering not only sweeping views over the city (and over part of the river) but also best-in-class amenities to ensure maximum guest comfort: 24h concierge, air conditioning in every division, high speed wireless internet, free NETFLIX on-demand movies, entertainment center, music surround system, etc.
The flat is situated in Parque das Nações, the newest civil parish of Lisbon and one of its best and most exclusive neighbourhoods, served by a modern public transportation network that greatly facilitates mobility in the city:
- 1 minute walk to the nearest bus station
- 5 minute walk to the nearest subway station (Moscavide)
- 5 minute walk to the nearest train station (Moscavide)
- 5 minute drive to Lisbon International Airport
The apartment is spacious and elegantly decorated with modern and functional furniture, offering a very bright living room with large windows, a comfortable bedroom equipped with a 'king size' bed and ample wardrobe and, last but not the least, a fully equipped kitchen.
Parque das Nações is one of the most sought-after areas of Lisbon, surrounded by the Tejo river and a spectacular coastal promenade, beautiful public parks, well-known tourist attractions (Oceanarium, Lisbon Casino, Meo Arena/Atlantic Pavilion, Camões Theatre, Portugal Pavilion, Museum of Science and Knowledge among many others) and well-served by dozens of nice restaurants, bars and hotels that offer top quality entertainment and a great ambiance overall.
This condo houses a Gym (Holmes Place) and a Spa inside and, on the opposite side of the street, there is a pharmacy and a large supermarket (El Corte Inglés) that sells all kinds of convenient goods. A bit further down Dom João II Avenue (short 5-minutes walk) one can find 'Vasco da Gama' shopping mall, one of the biggest in Lisbon, with a large selection of shops, hypermarket, food court, multiplex movie theatre and several ATM machines.
The nearest subway station (Moscavide) is only 5 minutes away by foot and trains pass every 5 minutes from 6h30 to 01h00 heading from the airport to the city centre (Saldanha). The trip takes only 20 minutes and subway tickets cost 1,4€/person.
Additionally, there is a bus stop in front of the condo and a frequent bus service to the city center operating all day long (lines 744 and 782 heading downtown). Bus tickets cost 1,8€/person if bought on-board or 1,4€/person if bought in advance.
Taxis are also relatively cheap in Lisbon and, depending on the hour/traffic, a ride downtown costs about 10€ and takes 10 minutes.
Included (free) services:
- Private parking space
- Bath towels and bed linens
- High-speed wireless internet (30Mbps) available in every room
- Free NETFLIX service (movies-on-demand offering thousands of quality titles)
- Cable TV with 140 high quality channels (English, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese)
- Free MUSICBOX service (music-on-demand with millions of available tracks)
- Free MEOJOGOS service (games-on-demand offering 8 state of the art games like MotoGP, WRC, Street Fighter, MUD, etc.)
- Hi-fi music surround system
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Full range of kitchen appliances (hob, oven, pans, tableware, fridge, microwave, dish washing machine, laundry washing & drying machine, toaster, electric kettle, steam iron and board...)
- FREE ACCOMMODATION for one child up to 12 years of age (please contact the owner to take advantage of this offer).
- 200€ damage deposit required upon arrival. It must be paid in cash and will be fully returned at check-out if no damage is done to the property.
- 50€/week housekeeping fee (not included in the balance of the rental) is due for stays longer than 7 days in order to guarantee that the Property is properly serviced.
- No pets allowed.
- No smoking allowed.