About the property
- House1076 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 7 nights
Near the village of Glavaticici overlooks the sea BIGOVA Bay
Ten minutes from beautiful sandy beaches and small coves and twenty minutes from large beaches, this house is built on the grounds of a former livestock pens, overlooking the village of Bigovo and offers breathtaking views of the Adriatic and the surrounding mountains. In the heart of a lush Mediterranean vegetation, it is a haven of peace.
At 500 meters from the house, the village where we live Glavaticici still much in isolation. 15 min below, the village of Bigovo fishermen. Beautiful setting where the search for quality of life is an art of living.
Area: 100 M2 plus two terraces of 25 m2 each.
Rooms: large living / kitchen upstairs. 2 bedrooms, separate toilet and bathroom on the ground floor.
Equipment: fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, iron, toaster ...
The linen is provided (sheets, towels, tea towels).
The maid comes once in the week.
• Possible purchase vegetables directly to the villagers (fresh vegetables and organic vegetable garden), yogurt, milk, eggs ...
• Vegetable Markets, fruits, fish and local produce every morning in Tivat and Kotor
• Grocery in Bigovo
• An extraordinary source of water 10 minutes from home
• ... the supermarkets start to grow. There are both about 15 minutes.
• Swimming and fishing in small beaches and coves with little traffic 10 minutes
• Towards Budva and Tivat, 20 minutes, large sandy beaches with water sports, tennis, night club ...
• In the rivers (the MORACIA), fishing, and rafting on the Tara.
• Hooked-branches Lovcen.
• Very old tourist cities and their architectural wonders: KOTOR World Heritage of UNESCO, HERCEG-NOVI, BUDVA, hydrant villages KOTOR, Cetinje the old capital, monasteries and numerous small Orthodox churches.
• Very high natural wealth: four national parks. Sea, mountains, rivers, lakes.
By plane: Dubrovnik (Croatia), Tivat, Podgorica (Montenegro)
By boat: Bar (South of Montenegro), Split (Croatia)
- Coming from the south: Bar, Budva, Radanovici.
- Coming from the north: Herceg-Novi, the bin at the entrance to Bay of Kotor, Tivat, Radanovici.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- English, French, Spanish, Italian
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 30, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Magical place for an unforgettable stay
I spent an wonderful week with my family at this incredibly beautiful and peaceful place. The sea view from the spacious terrace is gorgeous - and the house itself is very cosy, clean and well-equipped.
There are also a lot of things to discover around. One of the brightest memories of our stay is a quiet and very special restaurant Très Olives which is situated only five minutes away from the house. The Montenegrins are know for their hospitality - and Bosco, the owner and the chef of this restaurant , who also welcomed us upon our arrival and showed us around the house, became our good friend - and from the first day made us feel so very welcome and treated us as a part of his family. We got literary addicted to the exceptional meals that we had a chance to taste at Bosco's restaurant, that he cooks himself from the freshest local products and that are absolutely delicious.
It was not easy to leave when the week was over, but we left with unforgettable memories and we are all looking forward to coming back to this magical place again... :)
Merci beaucoup pour votre très gentil commentaire. Sachez que vous aussi et votre famille vous avez laissé un magnifique souvenir à nos amis du village et j'espère bien que nous aurons l'occasion de nous y rencontrer et partager un repas chez Bosco. Le pays est très beau , mais comme vous l'avez constaté les gens aussi sont vraiment chaleureux et on fait souvent de belles rencontres au Monténégro ! C'est important aussi quand on voyage .
Pozdrav e vidimose !
• Swimming and fishing in small beaches and coves with little traffic 10 minutes • Towards Budva and Tivat, 20 minutes, large sandy beaches with water sports, tennis, night club ... • In rivers, fishing, and rafting on the Tara. • Hooked-branches Lovcen.