|Minimum Stay||6 nights|
Close to the Ourcq Canal and the La Villette Park.
Cozy 45m2 apartment (1 room), 1st floor of an old building with a code.
It is rented fully equipped and offers every comfort:
- Entrance (wardrobe and shoe cabinet)
- Living room (sofa bed, cable TV, DVD player, wireless internet)
- Fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, microwave, oven, induction hob, Nespresso coffee machine ...)
- Bedroom (double bed)
- Bathroom (shower, washing machine, dryer)
We provide bed sheets, duvet covers and hand towels during your stay.
The area has all the local shops on the avenue de Flandre (supermarkets, restaurants, bars), Cultural Centre as the 104, the Parc de la Villette (5min walk), the Parc des Buttes Chaumont (15 min walk) and the MK2 cinemas.
This neighborhood is both living (Avenue side) and very peaceful (channel side).
Ideally located, our apartment is 2 minutes from the metro Crimea (line 7 - Opera or Louvre) and close to the metro Ourcq (line 5 - Gare du Nord, Gare de l'Est or Bastille) or Jaurès metro (line 2 - Sacred Heart, Montmartre) and bus (54, 60), stations Vélib 'and autolib'.
We can suggest you different places to discover for you to enjoy your stay in Paris.
See you soon
Anthony, Olivia & Tia
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
6 night minimum stay
|Frais de ménage||$32|
|Refundable damage deposit||$324|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.