|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
A brand new, top floor, three bedroom apartment that sleeps up to six guests, Ateljee boasts a sense of tranquillity that is every inch as cool as the city in which it is based. Situated in the suburb of Oranjezicht, just a few minutes from the City Centre and within easy reach of beaches such as Camps Bay and Clifton, this lock-up-and-go apartment offers the ideal space for business and leisure travellers alike.
Named after the Afrikaans word for Atelier, Ateljee is testament to its owners’ passion for fine art and design, with the apartment serving as a stage for South African and international artists to showcase their diverse talents. With a host of high-end facilities, a full spectrum of appliances and luxurious touches and an abundance of unusual artefacts and décor elements, this apartment offers the finest boutique self-catering in Cape Town for those wanting to be based in the heart of the city.
Leather tufted Tribeca sofa
S oak plasma unit
Vintage pink Carrara marble coffee table
High Definition television with a full Dstv bouquet, surround-sound by Bowers & Wilkins
Ashanti floor cushions
Contemporary Bosch dishwasher plus 2-in-1 washer/dryer
Additional appliances and equipment including kettle, microwave, stove and toaster
- Spacious accommodation, with three bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Views of Lion’s Head, Table Mountain, City Centre and harbour
- Off-street parking (garage)
- Top floor corner unit, accessed via elevator
- Safe and secure with unobtrusive burglar proofing, alarm system and armed - response
- Bowers & Wilkins surround-sound system
- 2 x full HD televisions with Dstv full boutique satellite
- Fully equipped kitchen and dining area
- WiFi connectivity
- State-of-the-art appliances, including washer/dryer and dishwasher
- Plush Egyptian cotton linens with fine furniture, local and international paintings, limited edition artworks and objets d’art
What Can You Expect During Your Stay?
Based in Queensbury Mansions, this one-of-a-kind apartment celebrates the joys of contemporary life in South Africa, and is sure to make you fall in love with Cape Town right from the start. Comprehensive security features and elevator access ensure that the apartment is safe and easily accessible, while its three bedrooms, two bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen and balcony, along with a host of thoughtful touches such as luxury mattresses and designer details will ensure that you are sumptuously content throughout your stay.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Rates are subject to change, please enquire for accurate quotation
50% deposit payable on acceptance, 50% balance payable within 30 days of arrival. Please enquire for any further information