|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Located along the picturesque tree-lined lakefront of central Lenno and just a stone’s throw away from the cafes, authentic restaurants, the fashionable lido di Lenno and beauitful Villa Balbianello attraction, this elegant 5 bed villa places guests at the heart of this much-loved resort village.
Situated moments away too from a host of breathaking walking routes, L’Isola Comacina, the buzzing Tremezzina shore, Villa Carlotta, the popular family resort of Menaggio and Cadenabbia’s frequent ferry links to Varenna and Bellagio, guests have all the delights of the Central Lake at their fingertips.
Set back from the lake road, the WIFI-enabled villa features a lovely front garden which offers a discreet level of privacy whilst enjoying views of the lakeshore. Internally, the spacious 3-storey villa oozes period elegance and flexible convenience; with a spacious sitting room and elegant separate dining room (both with balcony access) complemented by a large family kitchen diner and a selection of two alfresco dining areas. The sleeping arrangements perfectly suit adult groups and grown-up families of 10. Three spacious lake view double bedrooms each with a balcony are accompanied by a 4th flexible double bedroom with interconnecting lake view twin bedroom (offering a great solution for accommodating teenagers and versatile groups).
The spacious villa accommodation is further complemented by 2 full bathrooms, a ground floor service WC and all the must-have appliances to make you and your guests feel at home (such as a SAT TV and a DVD player).
Outside, the perfectly-proportioned villa offers a sunny lake view balcony with garden furniture to one side and a sunny lake view alfresco dining terrace to the other, with steps from its central entrance leading down to a pretty mature garden with circular private outdoor pool.
To the rear of the villa, guests will find a shady BBQ dining area with kitchen access. A private parking space also features to the side of the villa. From its conveniently-placed lakeside setting, guests are within enviable reach of the cafes, gelatarias, restaurants, grocery shops, sandy beach Lido and bus and passenger ferry links. The surrounding area is popular for boat trips and boat rentals, hiking, golf, tennis and central lake sightseeing.
Lenno is located 4-6 minutes drive from Ossuccio and Tremezzo and is within a 13 minute drive of Cadenabbia and Menaggio. Super for hosting captivating and memorable year-round holidays, the villa offers easy access to Lugano, Como and Milan (42-77 minutes away).
• The ground floor offers a bright and spacious living room that runs the full-length of the house
• The elegant period-style room is furnished with a soft fabric sofa suite, a contemporary mid-century lounge chair and a second sitting area
• Accompanied by a beautiful chandelier, an ambient fireplace, original antiquities and direct access out to a sunny lake view balcony with garden furniture
• A large and inviting family kitchen diner features to the back of the villa
• Fitted with a fully-equipped designer kitchen with granite work top
• Features a full range cooker, oven, microwave, coffee machine, dishwasher, toaster, kettle, fridge freezer and rustic family dining area for 4-6
• Enjoys direct access out to a generous shady covered dining terrace
• Complemented by a separate ground floor formal dining room for 10, which offers the same elegant period-style glamour as the living room, and offers access out to a sunny lake view dining terrace to the front of the villa
Offering the same sense of serenity and unique antique appeal, each bedroom offers a restful haven in which to enjoy a good night’s rest and make the most of a tempting holiday slumber.
• A romantic double bedroom with lake view balcony
• Features solid wood flooring, a fitted wardrobe and a pair of bedside tables
• Complemented by a dressing room
• A 2nd double bedroom with lake view balcony
• Features a wardrobe and pair of bedside tables
• A third double bedroom with lake view balcony
• Furnished with a wardrobe and set of bedside tables
• This beautiful bedroom features a double bed (no lake view)
• Inter-connects with Bedroom 5
• A flexible lake view family room, reached by walking through Bedroom 4
• Furnished with 2 single beds, bedside tables, chest of drawers and a wardrobe
The villa offers a modern 1st floor bathroom with bath tub, a modern 2nd floor bathroom with bath tub and shower tap and a useful ground floor service WC.
The holiday villa further benefits from a utility room with private laundry facilities, in-house WIFI and central heating. There are 35 internal steps within the villa and outside there are 12 external steps. Please note the villa is unsuitable for very young children (as the staircase is too wide to fit a stair gate).
The lovely villa boasts a sunny private garden to the front. Complemented by a small circular outdoor swimming pool, a shady terrace to the rear and 2 beautiful sunny lake view balconies furnished with an alfresco dining area to one and a charming outdoor garden furniture to the second, guests will easily be able to while away their holiday here; with a relaxed summertime feast, a timeless catch up in the pool or with a chilled evening aperitif.
An off-street private parking space to the side of the villa.
Boasting an enviable location along the idyllic tree-lined lake promenade of Lenno, the villa is located along one of the best streets in this desirable resort village.
With the local cafes, authentic eateries, Lido di Lenno, passenger ferry stop and local modern amenities all within sight, a convenient and enviable holiday location can be yours.
The Lido itself provides carefree day-night enjoyment; with a chic sandy lake beach, drinks and day menu, an elegant lake view restaurant and buzzing evening club offering something for everyone. From the Lido, guests can either take the water boat taxi or enjoy a leisurely woodland stroll to the famous Villa Balbianello attraction too (located to the other side of Lenno Bay).
The picturesque lake village also offers close proximity to L’ Isola Comacina, boat rental opportunities and the hiking routes of Sacro Monte di Osccuccio, Greenway del Lago and San Martino; alongside the restaurant and Lido-lined Tremezzina shore, the central lake ferry links from Cadenabbia to Bellagio and Varenna, the spectacular gardens of Villa Carlotta and the family-friendly appeal of Menaggio (home to a wide selection of eateries, a large modern lido, a prestigious golf club, tennis club and road-bus links to Lake Lugano).
Perfect for year-round enjoyment, Lenno also offers easy access to the Italian Alp ski resorts and the cosmopolitan city highlights of Como (42 minutes’ drive), Lugano (53 minutes’ drive) and Milan (77 minutes’ drive).
By booking this holiday home you will get free acces to the lido di Menaggio. The Lido di Menaggio has swimming pools, a restaurant, a bar/discotheque, a kids club, boat rentals, a sandy beach, kite surfing and various sportive activities to do.
My family and I stayed in beautiful Villa Bella Venere while staying on Lake Como for my wedding. It fit 10 of us quite comfortably and the furnishings were exquisite. Unfortunately the weather was too cool for us to take a dip in the pool, but we had a lot of fun using the table tennis table. Everyone had an amazing time and the villa is right on the lake (with a yummy gelato store right up the road!) Watch out for the markets on a Tuesday, as it does block the driveway - but it does give you a great excuse to browse some of the local wares and produce. What a fantastic villa - I would definitely recommend staying here for a family holiday or wedding party.