|Minimum Stay||30 - 180 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Military and Families with children are welcome! Long-term rentals ONLY(6 months or longer). Newer 3 bedroom plus loft, 2 1/2 bathroom one with jetted jacuzzi tub/shower, one a marble shower. Average monthly Natural Gas/Electric combined $108. Property on famous Thames St. in Newport, RI. Walk to restaurants, shops, beach, harbor and Bellevue Ave. New furniture. Central Air. All bedrooms have ceiling fans. Private rooftop deck with seating for 8, water views and grill. Cathedral ceilings and skylights. Kitchen with granite and GE stainless steel appliances. Two off street parking spaces. High Def digital cable available, high speed wireless internet, housekeeping available, storage in basement.
I was born in Providence, RI and grew up in Northern CT/Western MA where I went to college in Springfield. Having lived in Chicago for 4 years, I returned to CT and began general contracting homes for myself and family. In 2003 my husband Don and I began purchasing rental properties and have owned in CT, FL and now in Newport, RI. We love Newport because it is a year-round destination and has so much to offer.
Colleen Loveless purchased this condo in 2007
We loved this property because of the location...walking distance the water, to downtown and Bellevue Avenue and because the property was renovated from the studs up! All the modern amenities and features with a great location.
1. Two off street parking spaces
2. Natural Gas Heat and Central Air
3. High def digital cable available
4. Four TVs, Two are flat screens, high def with DVD players
5. Wireless internet
6. Granite counters, stainless steel appliances
7. Private rooftop deck with seating for 8, gas grill, water views and views of the Newport bridge.
8. Spiral staircase imported and hand carved from Bali.
9. Bathrooms - 2 1/2, one with jetted jacuzzi tub. Washer/dryer
10. Cathedral ceilings/skylights
11. Walk to shops, restaurants, harbor, park, small beach, Bellevue Ave.
12. Storage in basement
13. Highly energy efficient – energy audit completed by National Grid
12. Housekeeper available
Asterisk Restaurant & Bistro is across the street.
This is King's Harbor Park across the street in Wellington.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 1 2016 - Sep 30 2017
180 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.