|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
This is your perfect Colorado vacation home!
Newly remodeled, this property has an upscale Beaver Creek feel featuring numerous upgrades such as a gorgeous kitchen with granite counters as well as luxury bathrooms with travertine tile and oil rubbed bronze fixtures. Professionally decorated with designer furnishings and new high end bedding (600 count sheets), this vacation retreat exudes top quality throughout.
Our unit offers an open floor plan with gourmet kitchen and dining area where guests can all hang out for casual entertaining. With 2 story picture windows offering mountain & ski resort views, a lake in your backyard and a HUGE stone wood burning fireplace to enjoy your evenings, you’ll be ready for your best vacation ever!
This location is the ideal ski getaway. We are located in the heart of the Vail Valley, at the base of Beaver Creek Resort known for world-class skiing, shopping, dining and other mountain activities. You'll have unlimited access to all the amenities of this beautiful area. We also have snowshoes and snow sleds, so no renting is necessary!. You will be all set to relax, revive or invigorate on your own breathtaking adventure. There is a shuttle bus stop at the end of our driveway which means you can leave your vehicle in your private attached garage. Vail Village is only 10 minutes down the valley.
Bedroom and Bathroom Layout:
• Main Floor Master: 1 Queen bed, armoire with TV and DVD and 6 drawer dresser
• Main Floor Bath with designer copper vessel sink and shower/tub combination
• Upstairs 2nd Bedroom: 1 Queen bed with attached bathroom with shower
• Upstairs 3rd Bedroom: 2 Queen beds with large attached bathroom with shower/tub combination
• QUIET, private enclave setting
• All of the bathrooms have been upgraded with tumbled travertine tile, stone countertops and new oil rubbed bronze fixtures
• Gourmet kitchen with granite counters, crystal wine glasses, Emeril cookware and all the extra touches to cook a special meal including spices, serving platters and utensils
• Dining table seats 6 guests with an additional seating for 4 at the kitchen counter area
• Professionally decorated with high end furnishings
• Top quality linens and 600 thread count bedding
• Wireless, high speed Internet and digital Comcast cable TV
• iPod/iPhone Docking Station
• Great room features a NEW 37” LCD flat screen, DVD player and Yamaha stereo system. TV’s are also in every bedroom
• Wood Burning Fireplace with firewood and starter provided
• 10 person (shared) stainless hot tub in a beautiful outdoor setting
• Mountain views and views of Beaver Creek & Bachelor Gulch Ski Resorts from our property
• Close access (3 minute drive) to downtown Avon and Beaver Creek. Vail is less than a 10 minute drive
• Private, attached garage with storage for skis and other items
• Shuttle bus stop at end of driveway takes you to Beaver Creek and the Avon shopping district
• Walking distance access to the Avon Recreation Facility (40,000 sq ft workout facility, a five lane, 25-yard lap pool, a leisure pool with fountains, sprays, bubblers, a 140 foot water slide, lazy river and co-ed Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna. Kids love it!
This property is also a great summer getaway as it is centrally located to the multitude of recreational activities including golfing (several gorgeous mountain), fly fishing, hiking and mountain biking, This area also features numerous walking trails, a lake in your backyard, rivers, parks and public tennis courts within walking distance for your enjoyment.
Keywords: Vail, Beaver Creek, Avon, Eagle Vail, Condo, Townhome, Townhouse, lodging, Ski House, Ski Home, Ski Condo, Golf Course, Resort, Family Retreat, Condominium
We love Colorado and enjoy all the mountains have to offer! So many special memories including getting married in Beaver Creek years ago. On any given day you can find us outside, enjoying every minute either biking or hiking, having a picnic at an outdoor music concert, snow showing, golfing or just relaxing and reading a good book. We mostly love sharing our home and experience of the area with all of you!
Diane Cadwell purchased this condo in 2007
We LOVE the beautiful views and convenience to world class ski resorts, golf clubs and amenities!
Attention to details that will make you feel right at home but a little spoiled all at the same time.
Loved everything. Loved the view from the deck. I walked around the lake and enjoyed it. Love the house and how it is equipped and decorated. Perfect for our family.
This unit was great for a family of 4 to spread out and enjoy the Avon area. It's not really walking distance to town, but very well located otherwise. The kitchen is well stocked with equipment and there are even spices for cooking! I would certainly consider staying there again.
The place was great! Easily accessible to things to do and it was a relaxing location.
This property was exactly as advertised and more! Easy access at our later-night arrival time, clean, and ready for a family to move right in. Excellent main-floor master bedroom for my in-laws, and ample space for my small family on the top floor. It was great to find a high-chair and a pack-and-play for my 1 year old son. We certainly enjoyed our time in the Colorado summer, and would absolutely love to see what the area looks like in winter. Thank you so much for a worry-free vacation!
We have rented ski area condos before, and all have been lovely, but this one just got everything right. You could tell the owners are proud of their home and want to provide for their guests. The layout was nice, giving everyone a quiet place to unwind after skiing, but also a welcoming dining and living space for evenings together. The kitchen had everything a cook needs, and was super orderly too. The laundry was perfectly sized for family loads, and even provided detergent. Each bathroom had soap, plush towels, and hair dryers, and everything was spotless. Well done and thank you for providing a lovely place to stay on our Western ski trip. The weather was great too!
Everything was as advertized. Condo was comfortable for my wife and I, two grown children with spouses, and two young grandchildren. Three bedrooms, each with it's own bathroom was especially nice. Very convenient to all amenities and to wonderful skiing at Beaver Creek and Vail. The garage for a small suv and tidy place to keep ski equipment was great, and parking just feet away to load four door truck with skiis and go. The condo was emaculate, beautifully decorated and had an especially well equipped kitchen. Diane was available for questions and checked on us to make sure everything was going well. We look forward to returning.
Avon, Colorado is the perfect jumping off point for enjoying all the amazing mountain activities available. It's centrally located just 2 minutes from Beaver Creek and 10 minutes from Vail. From quaint European style villages to exhilarating mountain bike trails, this area has an endless amount of natural beauty and activities.
What really makes this place special is you can immerse yourself in world class outdoor experiences during the day and choose from an incredible array of 5 star gourmet restaurants and entertainment in the evening.
With a lake in your backyard the area offers cross country skiing, ice skating, snow sledding, fishing, walking/running/snow shoeing - depending on the season.
The unit is walking distance to the Avon Recreation Facility (40,000 sq ft workout facility, a five lane, 25-yard lap pool, a leisure pool with fountains, sprays, bubblers, a 140 foot water slide, lazy river and co-ed Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna)
|Cleaning Fee||$150 + Tax|
Free Wireless Internet.
Free Local Shuttle Stop located at end of driveway.
Rates are subject to change.
Cleaning Fee applicable.