About the property
- Condo1550 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 4 nights
Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
A meal. New adventures. Time with family and friends. The experiences you share are incredibly special and this is your Colorado vacation home! We have a cozy, upscale Beaver Creek feel featuring numerous upgrades such as a fully stocked kitchen with granite counters as well as luxury bathrooms with travertine tile and oil rubbed bronze fixtures. Professionally decorated with designer furnishings and high end bedding (600 count sheets), this vacation retreat exudes top quality throughout.
Our unit offers an open floor plan with gourmet kitchen and dining area where guests can all hang out together for casual entertaining. With 2 story picture windows offering mountain & ski resort views, a lake next door and a HUGE stone wood burning fireplace to enjoy your evenings, you’ll be ready for your best vacation ever!
This location is the ideal ski getaway. We are located in the heart of the Vail Valley, at the base of Beaver Creek Resort known for world-class skiing, shopping, dining and other mountain activities. You'll have unlimited access to all the amenities of this beautiful area. We also have snowshoes and snow sleds, so no renting is necessary!. You will be all set to relax, revive or invigorate on your own breathtaking adventure. There is a shuttle bus stop at the end of our driveway which means you can leave your vehicle in your private attached garage. Vail Village is only 10 minutes down the valley.
Bedroom and Bathroom Layout:
• Main Floor Master: 1 Queen bed, armoire with TV and DVD and 6 drawer dresser
• Main Floor Bath with designer copper vessel sink and shower/tub combination
• Upstairs 2nd Bedroom: 1 Queen bed with attached bathroom with shower
• Upstairs 3rd Bedroom: 2 Queen beds with large attached bathroom with shower/tub combination
• Private enclave setting
• All of the bathrooms have been upgraded with tumbled travertine tile, stone countertops and new oil rubbed bronze fixtures
• Gourmet kitchen with granite counters, wine glasses, cookware, slower cooker roasting pot, Keurig Coffee Maker and all the extra touches to cook a special meal including spices, serving platters and utensils
• Dining table seats 6 guests with an additional seating for 4 at the kitchen counter area
• Professionally decorated with high end furnishings
• Top quality linens and 600 thread count bedding
• WIFI included and Digital Comcast Cable TV
• Sonos Speaker System in main living area
• Great room features a NEW 37” LCD flat screen, DVD player and Yamaha stereo system. TV’s are also in every bedroom
• Wood Burning Fireplace with firewood and starter provided
• 10 person (shared) stainless hot tub in a beautiful outdoor setting
• Mountain views and views of Beaver Creek & Bachelor Gulch Ski Resorts from our property
• Close access (3 minute drive) to downtown Avon and Beaver Creek. Vail is less than a 10 minute drive
• Private, attached garage with storage for skis and other items
• Shuttle bus stop at end of driveway takes you to Beaver Creek and the Avon Station and Riverfront Gondola
• Close access to the Avon Recreation Facility (40,000 sq ft workout facility, a five lane, 25-yard lap pool, a leisure pool with fountains, sprays, bubblers, a 140 foot water slide, lazy river and co-ed Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna. Kids love it!
This property is also a great summer getaway as it is centrally located to the multitude of recreational activities including golfing (several gorgeous mountain courses), fly fishing, hiking and mountain biking, This area also features numerous walking trails, a lake in you are right next to, rivers, parks and public tennis courts within walking distance for your enjoyment.
Keywords: Vail, Beaver Creek, Avon, Eagle Vail, Condo, Townhome, Townhouse, lodging, Ski House, Ski Home, Ski Condo, Golf Course, Resort, Family Retreat, Condominium
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 06, 2018
About Diane Cadwell
We love Colorado and enjoy all the mountains have to offer! So many special memories including getting married in Beaver Creek years ago. On any given day you can find us outside, enjoying every minute either biking or hiking, having a picnic at an outdoor music concert, snow showing, golfing or just relaxing and reading a good book. We mostly love sharing our home and experience of the area with all of you!
Diane Cadwell purchased this Condo in 2007
Why Diane Cadwell chose Avon
We LOVE the beautiful views and convenience to world class ski resorts, golf clubs and amenities!
What makes this Condo unique
Attention to details that will make you feel right at home but a little spoiled all at the same time.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Exceptional condo in Avon, CP
I base my stays on reviews and this one surpassed my expectations. This condo is spacious, super clean and beautifully decorated. We had everything and then some to make our stay comfortable and relaxing. The view was amazing. Having two parking spaces was a plus. The neighbors below were so friendly and offered any assistance if needed. We had a wonderful stay. The owner was very accommodating and quick to respond if I had any questions. I would highly recommend it but please save a few dates for us. We will definitely be returning.
The cabin was amazing, we especially liked the attention to detail. It felt like home!!
The lake in the back was beautiful. The cabin had all the amenities we needed and more. Our whole family enjoyed it The beds were very comfy and the BBQ was nice for cooking in the outdoors. Totally recommend it. We made unforgettable memories. Thank you for having us!
It was everything we hoped it would be!
It was very comfortable and perfect for our weekend in the area for a wedding. Definitely would stay there again. It is how one hopes every VRBO rental turns out.
Great place for family!
Great location with easy bus ride to the Gondolla. Place was clean and well equipped!
Perfect condo for our family trip to Beaver Creek
We had not been back to ski Colorado as a family for 6 years and this trip made the wait worth it. We were so pleased we found this perfect place to stay on VBRO. Beautifully decorated and maintained. Wonderful location for our Beaver Creek and Vail getaway! Wonderful views, convenient parking, garage storage for skis, convenience to amenities in Avon, and an exceptionally accessorized kitchen for dining in. A 5 star experience!
Perfect ski lodge for our family!
Such a wonderful property in Avon. The house has everything you need. We were also pleasantly surprised by updated technology! The review from December (16) is out of date and some wording. So we were able to witness our Vikings MN Miracle on a huge flat screen in the living room after our drive from Denver and that was a nice surprise! Flat screens in all bedrooms and new appliances in kitchen. This condo has it all. Great shared hot tub with saunas as well! We will be back, thank you for sharing your beautiful vacation home!
Avon, Colorado is the perfect jumping off point for enjoying all the amazing mountain activities available. It's centrally located just 2 minutes from the Beaver Creek Entrance and 10 minutes from Vail. From quaint European style villages to exhilarating mountain bike trails, this area has an endless amount of natural beauty and activities. What really makes this place special is you can immerse yourself in world class outdoor experiences during the day and choose from an incredible array of 5 star gourmet restaurants and entertainment in the evening. The unit is off Nottingham Lake and close to the Avon Recreation Facility (40,000 sq ft workout facility, a five lane, 25-yard lap pool, a leisure pool with fountains, sprays, bubblers, a 140 foot water slide, lazy river and co-ed Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna). There is a shuttle bus stop at the end of our driveway. 2 stops later you will be at the Avon Transportation Station to pick up additional shuttle buses taking you throughout the valley or getting off to ride the Riverfront Gondola giving you access to the Beaver Creek Landing and chairlift.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Free Wireless Internet. Free Local Shuttle Stop located at end of driveway. Rates are subject to change. Cleaning Fee applicable.