- english, french, spanish, italian
What makes this Apartment unique
Walking access: Just a few metres from Las Ramblas and numerous restaurants and cafeterias. 8 minutes from Passeig de Gràcia (the city's premier shopping boulevard, with top brand shops including Chanel, Louis Vuitton and others) and just 15 minutes from the Barceloneta beach. By metro: 1 minute from the Barceloneta Beach. Just 3 minutes from the Vila Olímpica, Passeig de Gràcia and Plaça Catalunya, 6 stops from the Sagrada Família and the Parc Güell and 7 minutes from Montjuïc. The rooftop communal pool is 4.25 meters long by 2 meters wide.
Pool / Spa
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Parties/events allowed - Under request.Under request.
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 30
This place and location can not be beat. The apartment was super easy to get to and communication with the owner was easy. We really enjoyed our stay and the location is awesome. We did not have a car but if you do, there is a parking lot about 10 steps from the apartment across the street.
we love to know you have had such a great stay and felt well taken care here with us. Thank you very much for your comment, we really appreciate it. Hope to see you soon again!
Communication with the owner was great the location was perfect and offered everything we required
Dear Mr. Wright,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review.
It is a pleasure for our team to know that you enjoyde our service and the apartment's location.
Looking forward to hosting you very soon again.
The best thing about this property is its location. It's walking distance to many conveniences and attractions. Bars, convenience stores, restaurants, taxi stop... are right outside the building. La rambla is 5 min walk. You feel like you are in the middle of attractions but it's still very quiet and safe.
One negative thing we notice is the room is a bit humid and damp and there is some smell in the room - why it's not 5 star. But I guess it's the Mediterranean climate. Not a big deal as if you open the door and windows the smell goes away in mins.
One thing I love this property particularly is the AC/fan is super quiet. You can barely hear it when it's on. Makes sleep easy.
Shower volume is nice.
Management is very responsive. We reported safe not working and they sent in repair in a couple of hours although they didn't fix it.
Our rating is rather close to 5 star than 4, maybe 4.8 because of the smell in the room. We would definitely come back to this property and recommend it to anyone.
P.S. right before we left we found out dishwasher was not working, aborting half way. Reported the issue to management.
One suggestion, please stock an ice cream scoop. Thank you!
Dear Wei, we love to know you liked and enjoyed our apartment that much and its location. Thank you for your review and your suggestions, we really appreciate them and we are going to take note about all of them. Hope to see you soon again here in Barcelona with us! Best regards, Xènia Guest satisfaction
Excellent with just a few hiccups
- Beautiful apartment in an outstanding location. Check-in was straight forward. Check-out was similarly straight forward, and we were able to leave our bags in the unit for an extra 2 hours past check-out time.
- When they say check-out is 11AM, they mean 11AM... Or 10:55AM. We got a knock on our door from the cleaners shortly before our actual check-out time, which just created a bit of a scramble in the last few minutes.
- We had an issue with the shower drain backing up and causing flooding. The 24-hr service line was not helpful; however, once we reached the regular desk after they opened, they were very helpful and had someone out to open the drain up and provide clean towels that same day. Only criticism here is that maintenance was not overly tidy in their work and left debris from the drains in the hallway. Obviously could happen at anywhere and the response is the most telling part, but delays to clean up the flooding, remove luggage that had been stored in an area that had standing water, etc., put a bit of a damper on that day for us. We did not really test how well the repair was done as this occurred on our second to last day. I would also note that if we hadn't had someone with cell coverage, reaching out for urgent maintenance would've been more challenging.
- Toiletries and supplies were a bit light for the number of persons staying in the unit. We went out to buy toilet paper because what was provided for us on check-in was not adequate for the number of people and the number of days.
- Just a bit of a surprise for us - there was a lift in the building but it was very small and slow, so we opted for the stairs - we were surprised to see that Floor 0 was actually NOT the ground floor, so you took stairs up to Floor 0, then on to 1, 2, 3, 4.
Dear Katie, we are glad to know you have had a nice stay here with us. We apologize for the issues you had, we really appreciate your feedback and your suggestions. Hope you come back soon again! Best regards, Xènia Guest satisfaction
Nice apartment and amazing location
Location was amazing, apartment was nice but the showers do seem to flood very easily and with a group of 8 it was sometimes difficult. We met a member of staff and he was so nice and helpful. Overall it was a great stay. Could have better extra bits when you arrive.
We are glad to see that, overall, you had a great stay at the apartment and liked the location. We are sorry that the draining problem took place during your stay. We hope you told our team partner so he could solve it. If not, only remind you that we are always more than glad to solve any inconvenience that may come up during your stay so you can fully enjoy the apartment!
We hope that, despite this little inconvenient, you have had a great experience.