This is a 2.5-room flat (30 sq.m) in the Neva block of flats, in the Falaise district. It is one of the most valued parts of the region for its south-facing orientation and its central location! The Neva block only houses 30 flats, so it is peaceful and charming.
The flat is ideally located on the garden level, facing south. The balcony gives direct access to the outdoor space. Recently renovated, the mountain cottage style flat is made of local materials such as wood and stone.
It is south facing and well-lit with an unobstructed view of the resort and the mountains. The balcony gives access to a small side road taken by hikers, snowmobiles, etc.
It consists of:
- An entrance with numerous storage spaces and coat racks
- A bathroom / WC with a bathtub, a vanity unit, and a WC
- 1 bedroom with a 140 x 190-cm double bed, numerous storage spaces, and a view of the surrounding mountains from the bed (in particular the Hauts Forts!).
- 1 area facing the mountain with two 70 x 190-cm bunk beds + storage spaces under the beds
- A main room with a fully equipped kitchen and a built-in microwave, a built-in dish washer, an induction hob, a Nespresso coffee machine, a toaster, a fondue set, and a raclette set, etc.
En joy the large table with permanent seating for 6 people, the corner sofa that pulls out into a 140 x 190 cm bed, the flat screen TV, and the home cinema, etc.
- Large and south-facing 7-sq.m balcony, not overlooked, with a wicket gate giving a direct access to the lawns You can set up deck chairs on the lawn, in front of the flat building because it is a very peaceful and green district. There is no road nearby.
As we live in Haute-Savoie region, our family often stays in the flat. It is constantly equipped with plenty of books, board games, children games, etc. A high-chair, a barbecue, and several accessories are available upon request.