C A D A A D E A L I D E
Apartment Punta Secca for rent / 4 people
Punta Secca (Antico Borgo sailor)
Italy, Sicily - Ragusa
Sea views, Campaigns suggestive, Baroque and Artistic Beauties in every corner and in every way. Two jewels in one treasure chest.
Casa "Adelaide" a few meters from the sea - 100 meters from the house of the Commissioner "Montalbano"
4 rooms of which 2 bedrooms max four beds - Size 80 sqm. about.
Located in the heart of Punta Secca Faro under the sea front, fine golden sand beach to five meters.
First floor apartment with private entrance consists of:
- 1 Double bedroom for 2 people
- 1 bedroom with bunk beds for 2
- 1 Kitchen
- 1 Shower room with laundry room with adjoining terrace
- 1 Veranda sea complete with table, chairs and umbrella
Kitchen: Cooking Gas - Electric Oven - Refrigerator / freezer + Kitchen set and accessories
Bathroom: Shower - Bidet - Hairdryer
Multimedia: Television Satellite
Other: Washing machine, iron, ironing board, air conditioning in the bedroom; Air conditioning in the kitchen with adjoining whirlpool ceiling - Vortex ceiling in the bedroom
Outside amenities: Parasol and beach chairs
Additional services: Towels provided - Bed linen provided - Blankets provided. Possibility Cleaning fee - cleaning and linen change included.
Boat trips and fishing trips weekly kind gift for fans of the owners.
In the area: Beach: mt. 5; Marina di Ragusa: km. 5; Excavations of Kamarina: km. 12.
Practical information: seven days a week point CONAD supermarket less than two hundred meters. Other nearby stores - Tobacco - Internet point - Restaurants - Pizzeria Restaurant - Pharmacy: 2.5 km.
Sports: Fishing - Tennis - Water Sports - Bike
Seaside: Marina: 50 mt.
Culture: Cinema, Museum, Historical site: Nearby
Other: Clubs nearby
How to reach Casa Adelaide - Punta Secca
How to reach A uto: From Catania (Rental at the Airport): follow the road SS 194 Catania-Ragusa, (100 km.) Before entering Ragusa take the exit for Marina di Ragusa and then continue on to Punta Secca. Path one hour and thirty minutes.
In B us: From Catania airport, take the bus ETNA bus leaves for Ragusa from the same airport every hour; from Ragusa Station catch the bus to Marina di Ragusa making stop in Punta Secca.
From Comiso (rental at the airport): Follow the road to Santa Croce Camerina and then Punta Secca (15 km.);
With the Ship Landing Palermo or Catania and continue towards Ragusa, Marina di Ragusa then Punta Secca.
Distances. Syracuse Km. 90 - Catania Km. 110 - Agrigento Km. 130 - Taormina Km. 153 - 271 Palermo.
Useful information: charges are included in the rental price
Short stays from 4 days from September to June
: Downpayment when booking
The house 'available all year for a stay of one or more weeks, beginning on the afternoon of Saturday 17.00 until 10.00 am the following Saturday.
The house is available all year long for one or will more weeks, on saturday 5:00 pm Saturday 10:00 am out.
The advice of the owner
- "Archaeological site Kamarina"
- Visit to the house of "Commissioner Montalbano"
- A ten km away. Donnafugata Castle - The Castle and 'over the years been home to several film and television sets. We recall a few: "The Leopard" by Visconti, "I VICERE '" and even some scenes from the series "Il Commissario Montalbano"
- Do not miss 20 km. Ragusa, the Superior checkerboard rebuilt after the earthquake of 1693, with the long streets that appear suddenly on powerful late-baroque scenarios. And then Lower Ragusa, or rather "Ibla", the most 'old city, site of UNESCO, where the jewels eighteenth overlap plant medieval, made of narrow alleys that seem a perfect continuation of the fascinating, winding stairway joining the two nuclei and that, between ramps and buttresses, leading to urban and architectural unimaginable. Places you "steal" the soul. Enchanted atmosphere and timeless. Designed for those who want to escape from the noise of the world. Even for only three days a year. Nearby is Noto, beautiful though so badly injured by the collapse of the dome of the Duomo. And yet Modica, Scicli, Ispica, the same Comiso and Pachino, from where you reach Marzamemi, a fishing village arranged around a large tuna fishery and the seventeenth-century home of the principles of Villadorata
- A 100 km Agrigento: The "Temples" of Magna Grecia.
Free WiFi / WiFi for free