Unspoilt, quiet and easy living are the watchwords of this place.
Whether sports (possibility of golf, horseback riding, swimming, canoeing, tree climbing), delicacies lovers (many country markets, fattened goose liver terrine, pie or Cahors wine, sweet wine ...), desirous of visit castles and museums (Bonaguil, Biron Castle, old town of Bergerac ...), or just want to ask your family (pool, tennis and permanently jacuzzi), this place will please you.
The house consists of 1 floor:
- Ground floor: 2 bedrooms (180cm bed) with TV, 1 bathroom, 1 living room with kitchenette and bar, 1 sofa 160cm (scheduled day bed)
- 1st: 2 independent access stairs 1 large bedroom (1 bed 180 cm or 90 cm 2) adjoining one small (90 cm bed) with 1 bathroom, on the one hand and other 1 bedroom (1 bed of 90 cm 90 cm + 1 pull-out bed) and 1 bathroom.
On the outside :
- Petanque court
- Private pool to salt, heated swimming against the current
- In the outbuildings, Jacuzzi, winter kitchen and spacious porch with the possibility of sun protection.
The house provides linen and towels.
A laundry room provides all the necessary equipment: washing machine and dryer, iron and ironing board.
Free baby equipment on request: cot, high chair.
Features: tennis court, table tennis, table football, trampoline.
An old washing can not be protected, complete the charm of this property.
- Proximity to the pool, even with an alarm, jacuzzi and laundry require permanent monitoring of children. These are the sole responsibility of the rental Lessee;
- Alcohol and hot tub does not mix
- It is forbidden to use glasses "glass" in the hot tub, plastic glasses are available.
- Deposit of 1000 €
- Cleaning out places
- Smoking prohibited in the house but the surrounding countryside awaits you...
- To allow the travelers who come after you in turn benefit from a clean house, warm and friendly, thank you to respect the places and the nature that surrounds you.