|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
New (4 year old) traditional and contemporary chalet in the pretty village of Haute-Nendaz offering easy access to the vast and fantastic 4-Vallees ski area of Nendaz, Verbier as well as a wide range of summer mountain activities. Built over 3 floors, sleeping up to 8 people in 4 bedrooms.
- Entry floor 1 double and 1 twin bedroom, shared bathroom/bath
- Middle floor open space dining and lounge area with log fireplace
- Very well equipped modern kitchen
- Large balcony with BBQ and outside tables, chairs and incredible Sion Valley view
- Lower floor 1 twin bedroom with private bathroom, direct garden access
- Lower floor 1 double bedroom with en-suite, garden access
- 2 bedrooms can be made up as twin rooms
- Cot available in the chalet
- Gas BBQ available
- Parking for 2 cars available on road (not covered, please note chains advisable or 4wd)
We have been coming with family to Nendaz for 5 years, love the village, atmosphere, friendly, fun, great for the kids, ski school is fantastic - and been very lucky with great snow!
Chalet Ann Info purchased this chalet in 2013
Charming village, great ski area - superb for families 1 on each of the three floors
Outstanding views, mountain tranquility, fresh air, log fire, amazing terrace, garden
Just back from a fantastic summer week stay at Chalet Ann where we spent our time walking the bisses and mountains around Nendaz. Chalet Ann is exceptionally appointed and finished with every home comfort for a brilliant stay. You can tell that the Owners also use Chalet Ann as their home in the mountains. Nendaz and the surrounding area are beautiful. Thanks for a great week.
Chalet Rental in Nendaz, 4 Vallees, Switzerland. We chose this beautiful quiet spot to build Chalet Ann two years ago. It has spectacular 200 degree views across the Sion Valley, over 75 miles to the East. The garden borders the national forest, and the balcony is extensive and peaceful, perfect for a winter BBQ or a summer outside meal. At the same time Chalet Ann is modern, well equipped and just 20 metres from the ski bus, 5 minutes drive or 15 minutes walk to the village. And of course there is the ski access, from Nendaz or Siviez (10 km) to the vast Verbier and 4-Vallees alpine ski area. In Spring and Summer the village and area offers various activities, walking on the historic Bisse waterways, climbing and scrambling in the alps, mountain biking, outdoor and indoor swimming. Chalet Ann is professionally managed by Alpine Comfort, based in Nendaz. Click here for guest feedback
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Other nights and options available on request
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.