L’Ancienne Sellerie is a stunning spacious terraced village house over three floors with flexible accommodation for 2-8 people. We finished renovating the property in 2015 including installing two additional new shower rooms and a new kitchen . Gites de France has inspected the house and awarded a three star rating in the category "Meubles de Tourisme" ( Holiday accomodation),
The house has four double bedrooms and three bathrooms, lounge with access to spacious South facing sunny roof terrace , dining room, and kitchen, and garage. As well as large family groups we have had a number of couples who have stayed and enjoyed the space.
Floor area 125 m2. All rooms have large windows with double glazing , roll down blinds and decorative wooden shutters. Oil central heating throughout. Wood-burning stove. Two satellite TVs . Free WiFi
• Large entrance hall
• Double bedroom comfortably furnished including king size bed
• New shower room with shower, washbasin, heated towel rail, extractor fan and WC
• Door to garage to rear of house where visitors can park one car, bicycles etc , large additional fridge and tumble dryer. Garage opens onto small road at the opposite a wine cave. It has limited head room and some people prefer to park outside the garage door.
First floor :-
• Spacious lounge with our signature “poppy” theme. Furniture for relaxing includes two large sofas, coffee tables, soft lighting, TV (40inch screen), DVD and CD player . Books. Board games. Double doors to…
• …. Private sunny South facing roof terrace (22 m2) with patio furniture seating eight, two recliners, and barbecue. Ideal for meals outside and enjoying the sunshine . Lots of flowering plants
• Very well-equipped newly fitted kitchen including dishwasher, oven, hob, wood burner, microwave
• Dining room with arch though to kitchen – lovely old French dresser and large table with seating for 8
• small utility room with washing machine and fridge/freezer
• Master bedroom with double bed, fitted cupboards, dressing table, bedside tables etc . En-suite shower room with fully tiled shower, washbasin, heated towel rail, window and WC. 32 inch TV. Lovely views over tiled rooftops to the open hills beyond
• Two smaller double bedrooms, one with double bed and one with twin beds – also with village and country views
• Large shower room with tiled shower, washbasin , radiator, extractor fan and WC
Furniture in each bedroom includes a wardrobe or fitted cupboard, chair, chest of drawers, mirror and hairdryer, radiator, rugs
Cot and highchair available on request . Lots of toys for younger children
All bedding towels, table linen etc provided (beds freshly made up for your arrival).