Come immerse yourself in old Bergerac by staying in a house several centuries old.
Located in a classified street (part of the tourist office circuits!), formerly leaning against the ramparts of the city, our house will seduce you by the charm of its floors, briquettes, stones and half-timberings. We offer you a real experience combining History and Authenticity!
The loft Roxane is ideal for a couple who will be sensitive to its charm and the romance of its bed separated from the living room by fine curtains.
Very functional, the loft includes:
- a large and bright entrance
- a beautiful living room with
- a kitchen furnished and equipped with nine for your comfort (ceramic hob 4 burners, hood, fridge / freezer, front washing machine, dishwasher, oven, microwave oven, crockery, programmable coffee maker, kettle, toaster and cooking utensils ....).
- sitting area with large flat screen TV, comfortable armchair
- you will have WIFI to work or relax
- a sleeping area delimited by fine sheers with queen-size bed (160cm)
- A bathroom with shower and toilet.
Hair dryer, iron and ironing board will be at your disposal.
For your comfort, bed linen and towels are provided, as well as essential products (coffee, sugar, salt, pepper, oil, vinegar, paper towel, sponge ....).
Baby equipment (cot, bath, high chair) available on request at the time of booking.
Access 24 hours a lock connected.
A welcome tray will be waiting for you with tea, coffee and sweets.
You are in the heart of the old town: the restaurants are at 20 meters, all the points of interest of Bergerac (quays of the Dordogne, the house of the wines, museum of Tobacco, Cloister of the Recollets), in some minutes of walk and all amenities are within walking distance: mini market, bakery, pharmacy, cinema, press.
And, icing on the cake, you can park on a large free car park just a few minutes walk from the house.