|Space||2,500 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
SHANGRI-LA as seen on HOUSE HUNTERS International
* FREE LONG DISTANCE - VONAGE Phone to (60) countries
* BEACH FRONT CONDO - OCEAN & BAY VIEWS
* Golf Course Views
* Located next door to The Marriott Marina Hotel (5) Restaurants
* Elevator in Unit with Direct Access to Pool & Lobby
* 9th Floor West End Unit with Views to 3 sides of the Building
* View Cruise Ships Passing in Front of the Condo
* Private Reserved Underground Parking
* 2500 Square Foot Condo with Beach Front Ocean Views
* Marble Floors
* Spacious Living Room with Ocean Views
* Gourmet Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances
* Granite Kitchen Counter Tops
* Breakfast Bar & Dining Room Seating with Ocean Views
* 3 Bedroom Suites all with Full Bathrooms
* King Bedroom Suite with Walk in Closet & Private Balcony
* Master Bedroom Includes Shower - Jacuzzi Tub - Dual Sinks
* Combination Security Safe in Master Walk In Closet
* Queen Bedroom Private Balcony/Bathroom Walk In Closet
* 2 Twin Bedroom with Golf Course Views - Private Bathroom
* LCD Flat Screen TV's 4
42' LCD in Living Room
32" LCD TV in Master King Bedroom
32" LCD TV in Master Queen Bedroom
32" LCD in 3rd Bedroom with 2 Twin Beds
* Complimentary Cable Television
* Complimentary Wireless Internet
* Complimentary Long Distance & Local Phone Call
* DVD - CD Player - iPhone Charger & Player
* Air Conditioning with Individual Controls in all Rooms
* Wrap-Around Balcony with Beach Front Ocean Views
* Championship Golf Course Across the Street from Condo
* Marina Restaurants - Shopping Across the Street
* Costco - Sam's Club - Wal Mart Nearby Shopping
* Grocery Stores & Nearby Shopping
* Galerias Up Scale Shopping Mall & Liverpool Department Store
* Movie Theaters @ Galerias Mall with Movies in English
* C A S I N O - at the Galerias Shopping Mall
* Fishing/Boating Excursions at Marina Across the Street
* Taxi/Bus & Tour Departures at Front of Building
* Minutes from the Airport
* Downtown Shopping & Dining by Taxi or Bus from Condo
* 24 Hour Security
* House Phone from Condo to Front Gate Security Office
* Gym & Workout Center with Beach Front Ocean Views
* Spa with Massage Therapist
* Poolside Cafe with Ocean Views
* Swim Up Pool Bar
* Catering & Room Service
* Lighted Tennis Courts
* Infinity Pool - Very Large with Easy Access for Seniors & Kids
* Poolside Hot Tub
* All Utilities included at no additional charge
* Cleaning Services arrival/departure at no additional charge
Keywords: BEACH FRONT - Ocean View 9th Floor CONDO ~ 3 bedroom/bathroom - FREE Long Distance VONAGE Phone - Walking Distance to Restaurants and Shopping HUGE (1) Acre Pool with Swim Up Bar and Restaurant. (5) Minutes from the Airport - Marina Vallarta across the street from the condo.
I work and live in Downtown San Diego California. I purchased the condo at Shangri-La in the Marina area of Puerto Vallarta in 2007 and vacation as often as possible. I have furnished the condo in a very contemporary design just like my own home in San Diego. I know you will be comfortable staying at this beautiful beach front location. Please call me if you want to discuss more details about the condo at Shangri-La in Marina Vallarta.
Don Hertel (owner) 619.518.1700
Don Hertel purchased this condo in 2007
The location is perfect and only (5) minutes from the airport. This beach front - ocean & bay view condo is very central to everything in Puerto Vallarta. The condo is an end unit located on the 9th floor with views to (3) sides of the building including direct views of the Ocean, Bay, Downtown P.V. and a Golf Course across the street. The SUNSETS are breathtaking! You can walk to restaurants and shops at the Marina and Sam's Club, WAL Mart & Costco are also close by. A new shopping mall is nearby with high-end shops, restaurants & the Liverpool Department Store. The mall includes a CASINO & Movie Theater with movies shown in English. This is a PERFECT Location for a relaxing Vacation & Holiday. Read the Reviews from so many Guests that return to my condo annually.
This is the VERY BEST.
LOCATION - LUXURY - AFFORDABLE - This condo has everything that you would enjoy in your own home. Reserved parking, (3) bedrooms all with private bathrooms - FREE long distance and local phone - FREE INTERNET ACCESS - Cable TV - iPhone charger/music player - Wide Screen TV's - Direct Access to condo from Elevator - Laundry in Condo - A/C with individual controls in each room - No additional charge for Utilities - Walking distance to Restaurants & Shops - Taxi and Bus transportation in front of Condo - next door to Marina Marriott Hotel - Golf Course across the street -Beach Front Access - Huge Pool with easy access for children & seniors - This is the PERFECT location for your Holiday Vacation.
We had a wonderful time in Vallarta! Your condo is great, and everything about our stay went perfect. I've rented many condos and homes in Mexico and USA, and I could say this is the best treatment we've received. The contract, the welcome letter, all the instructions and pictures you sent were very helpful. By the way, we went to Porto Bello and La Palapa restaurants as you sugggested and they were also great. We loved our vacation and your condo, and definately are planning to come back sometime.
We stayed for a full week in Don's Shangri-La condo and it was everything and more than we expected. The photos are spot on, it was beautiful, well appointed and incredibly comfortable. A short ride from the airport, a close walk to the marina and just a few minutes cab ride to old town PV. The condo is equipped with everything you need to make delicious meals in the gourmet kitchen and on the balcony grill that overlooks the gorgeous views of the pool and the Pacific Ocean. Rogelio, the condo's concierge is there daily to assist suggestions and reservations for any excursion you might want to partake in. There are numerous fabulous restaurants to enjoy as well as spa treatments both on site and just walking distance from the Shangdi-La.
We will definitely be re-booking with Don, this vacation was one for the memory book!
Reprise from 2010 - What else can we say.....
One of the biggest advantages to living in the great Pacific Northwest is direct access to Alaska Airline’s non-stop service from Sea-Tac to Puerto Vallarta.
Our family (4 adults) enjoyed 21 fabulous days living the
good life thanks to Mr. Hertel’s 9th floor condo (rooms with multi-views of Banderas Bay). What a wonderful, calming, stress-free two weeks. We will definitely visit again and again.
The condo is spacious and comfortable with amazing views of the Bay and surrounding area. Pictures on Don’s website accurately depict the condo and Shangri-La. Awesome sunsets (a daily occurrence) offer a perfect segue to a wide range of relaxing or exhilarating evening activities. Start your mornings with a cup of coffee on the balcony. You can watch the dolphins and fishing boats start their day. The condo is equipped with all the amenities you will need. We had the air conditioning on more than was necessary. It wasn’t till mid-point of our stay that we realized how the breezes off the bay cool the condo. Little air conditioning is needed to stay cool.
Don’s condo is “family friendly” with lots of pool toys. Each bedroom has its own bathroom en suite. Sweet :-)
Shangri-La is immaculate, beautiful and secure; with lush, well manicured vegetation and lawns framing it’s water wonders. The grounds are tended to daily and that includes the pools. The main pool is amazing. HUGE describes it best. You will spend a lot of time either beside or in it. Shangri-La’s staff is friendly, pleasant and helpful. The location in the Marina area is ideal because you are close to everything. Nearby, plenty of places to explore and restaurants offering a wide variety of food await you. Catching a bus to other places in Puerto Vallarta is easy, accessible, and a whole lot of “bouncy bouncy” fun:-).
As previously mentioned, we will be visiting again and again. AND we continue to do so.
Our time at Mr. Hertel’s condo provided many lasting memories, conveniently backed up with 1,345 + digital pictures.
Muchas gracias Senor Don. Reprise by McD.
Señor Miguél, señora Sherry, señora Twila, señorita Wendy
We spent a week in Don's condo. We have been coming to PV for many years and have rented numerous condos. Don's unit was furnished beautifully and very well equipped - from hangers, to towels, to dishes, this condo has it.
The views were spectaular and the pool area very nice.
Don quickly responded to any inquiries and made us feel very welcome.
We would definitely rent this unit again.
Just spent an incredible week in Don's condo with the family which included 5 adults, 1 teen and a toddler. They had absolutely everything we could think of including a pack and play for the baby. Couldn't have asked for better accommodations for our trip. Not to mention the affordable rate. Hoping we can make it back next year!
WOW! TALK ABOUT A HOME AWAY FROM HOME!! In June of 2015 will be my 3rd time visiting Don's AWESOME Condo. I have to say that all the beautiful pictures of the condo do not lie. This place is as magnificent as it looks. It's across the street from Marina Vallarta where you can easily find fine dinning, a massage, shopping or a great adventure. My friend's and I have gone swimming with the dolphins and have to say it's totally worth every cent.
At the condo the pool area is hard to leave specially with the daily drink specials. For a family with a budget this condo is well worth the cost. We cook meals most of the time we are there so save on eating out. It is always very clean and the staff is always very attentive with any needs you may have. There is public transportation available close by or a taxi is always close at hand. My tip to people new to this area is try to ask the friendly staff how much a fair should be for the destination you have in mind and when returning to the condo NEVER mention Shangri-La to taxi drivers as a return location simply say the Marina Vallarta area by the Marriott. This will avoid the price hikes that tend to happen to tourists.
I can't wait to be there!!!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 2017 - Oct 31 2017
7 night minimum stay
Nov 1 2017 - Apr 30 2018
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.