Ideally located between Bergerac and Sarlat, on the border of black and purple Périgord, Baneuil offers to its 400 inhabitants an impregnable view on the valley of the Dordogne and to its hosts the ideal starting point to visit the region.
Whether you come as a couple, family or group, to make a stopover or spend a long stay, whether you choose the formula in bed and breakfast or cottage, you want to taste the pleasure of Perigord cuisine or put you you yourself in the kitchen, be sure that you will succumb, like us, to the magic of the Closerie de Baneuil.
Our 13 rooms and suites are all equipped with a kitchen or kitchenette and have a private terrace. They can accommodate from 2 to 6 people. For any particular request (you are more numerous, you want to reserve the whole domain for a private or professional event, you come to several families, ...), do not hesitate to contact us. We will seek together the best solution to combine accommodation and meet your wishes!
The cottage Monbazillac is a very spacious 3 bedroom family apartment (+ 90m2)
• A master bedroom with a large bed (160X200)
• Two small children's rooms with twin beds
• A very large living room with a monumental fireplace (possibility to make a fire)
• A fully equipped kitchen: induction hob, hood, multifunction oven, fridge, dishwasher, Nespresso machine, electric kettle ...
• Free WIFI
• Private terrace with garden furniture and a beautiful view of the park
• Bathroom with bath and shower
• 2nd bathroom with shower
• Sheets, towels and bathrobes included
• Floor heating
• Terrace with garden furniture