About the property
- Apartment322 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 3 nights
La Terrasse de Mademoiselle combines style, comfort and a central location
La Terrasse de Mademoiselle is an apartment - for 1 to 4 people - designed to make your stay in Versailles as pleasant and easy as possible.
In a historic building, La Terrasse de Mademoiselle offers both the charm of the eighteenth century style (through style furniture, decorative objects, prints and Toile de Jouy fabrics) and the modern comfort of a functional apartment.
La Terrasse de Mademoiselle is an apartment with a terrace. The studio apartment of 30 square meters (323 square feet) includes:
• A large main room, consisting of a kitchen with a dining area, a living room (with sofa bed) and a sleeping area (with canopied four-poster bed)
• A bathroom
• Separate toilet
To make your stay as pleasant and easy as possible, La Terrasse de Mademoiselle offers complete and quality equipment:
Kitchen: full equipment
• Fridge / freezer, ceramic glass cooktop, oven, microwave, dishwasher, coffee filter and capsule (Senseo) machines, kettle, toaster, dishes and utensils. Coffee filter, Senseo capsules, tea, sugar, salt and pepper provided.
• Washing machine, iron and ironing board, vacuum cleaner. Cleaning products supplied.
• Fruit basket and bottle of water supplied.
Bedroom: a stylish and quality bedding
• Canopy four-poster bed 160 x 200 centimeters (63 x 79 inches).
• Quality bed linen (Olivier Desforges) provided.
Living room: all for your entertainment
• Sofa bed 140 x 190 centimeters (55 x 75 inches) wide. Quality bed linen (Olivier Desforges) provided.
• Flat screen TV (choice of 160 TV channels, French and international).
• Free internet connection (WiFi).
• Documentation on the city (monuments, places, shops and practical information), with personal recommendations. Books on Versailles and its history.
• Selection of magazines, French and international.
Bathroom: for your well-being
• Walk-in Shower
• Towel warmers
• Toiletries and bath linen (Olivier Desforges) provided.
• No private parking but free parking areas all day 500 meters away, Boulevard Saint-Antoine, and 800 meters away in the Clagny-Glatigny area (Rue Mansart, Rue Alexandre Lange, Rue du Parc de Clagny in its northern part, Avenue de Villeneuve l'Etang ...).
• Non smoking apartment (smoking allowed on the terrace only).
• We welcome your pets if they are calm and clean (€7 per night)
The 7 square meters (75 square feet) terrace is south facing. Ornamented old roses, plants and shrubs, it is equipped with outdoor furniture (2 tables and 4 chairs) where you will enjoy taking a break enjoying the view of Mademoiselle street.
La Terrasse de Mademoiselle is ideally located in the historic district of Notre Dame, quiet but close to the Palace and other historical places, shopping (rue du Maréchal Foch, place du Marché, rue de la Paroisse) and stations (including Versailles Rive –Droite, 10 minutes walk).
Besides the Palace, its park and gardens, the Grand Trianon, Marie-Antoinette's Estate with the Petit Trianon and the Queen's Hamlet, the city and its notable buildings are the best sights to visit, which takes several days.
Versailles is also living at night, whether to attend the Fountains Night Shows in the park, opera performances at the Royal Opera, equestrian shows of the Académie équestre de Versailles, the concerts of the Baroque Music Centre of Versailles not to mention the large choice of restaurants including some gourmet restaurants (3 Michelin starred restaurants, including the famous Gordon Ramsay) or simply friendly ones. If Paris is a feast as said Hemingway, Versailles is another one... Royal!
Finally Versailles is an ideal starting point to discover the many treasures of central Paris (trains at the nearby Versailles Rive Droite station will take you there in 25 minutes) as well as western Greater Paris: Château de Breteuil, Jouy-en-Josas and its Toile de Jouy Museum, Marly and its Park, Meudon observatory and Rodin Museum, Port-Marly and Alexandre Dumas’ Château, Rueil Malmaison (Malmaison Napoleonic Château), Rambouillet, its Château and forest, Saint Cloud and its Park, Saint Germain en Laye and its Château, Sèvres and its Ceramics Museum, Thoiry and its zoo, the Chevreuse Valley (Château de Dampierre).
So that you can make the most of your stay, we will make available recommendations and will be happy to advise you before or during your stay.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, spanish, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 20, 2018
What makes this Apartment unique
- The south facing private terrace with outdoor furniture - The charm of furniture and decorative objects in the eighteenth century style - A comprehensive modern equipment, especially kitchen, with many products (toilet, maintenance...) - The four-poster bed with comfortable bedding - The location close to the Palace, its park and gardens, and downtown Versailles (monuments, shops ...) - The proximity of the Gare Versailles Rive Droite (railway station) with regular trains to Paris
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Immaculate and delightful
My husband and I stayed at Jerome's apartment for one night. The apartment is lovely and unique. It's one of the cleanest places we've ever stayed at and felt like a home rather than a rental. You have everything you need to feel like you are home. The place is private and safe. It's also within walking distance to several restaurants and you'll want to walk in this town as it's beautiful. If there was a rating higher than 5 we would give it.
We regret we were not able to stay longer.
A gem in Versailles
The perfect place to stay while you visit Versailles. The apt. Is small, but quite lovely. Jerome has given a lot of attention to making sure your stay will be pleasant. There is a full kitchen, with a freezer big enough to make ice cubes and a large washing machine. The apt is a ten minute walk to the Versailles gardens, which are free, even on Mondays. Be sure to allow enough time to explore the gardens and fountains.
Hello Bob and Doug, thank you for taking the time to share your experience, I am happy that you enjoyed your stay. It was very nice meeting you and I hope to welcome you again if you happen to come back to Versailles! Kind regards, Jérôme
A recommander vivement
Suite à une escapade à Versailles, nous avons été agréablement surprises par l'accueil chaleureux du propriétaire qui nous a proposé un logement de qualité conforme au descriptif et aux photos. Cet appartement calme et fonctionnel est situé proche du château et sites à voir absolument.
A recommander vivement....
Bonjour Isabelle, je vous remercie d'avoir pris le temps de partager votre expérience et je suis ravi que vous ayez apprécié votre séjour, cela a été un plaisir de vous rencontrer. J'espère pouvoir vous accueillir à nouveau lors d'une prochaine escapade à Versailles. Bien cordialement, Jérôme