1.5 km from the beach in Plovan, in a protected environment, nature lovers, for walking riding or cycling, culture, or just rest! Avel Mor, the little house with blue shutters can accommodate you in all seasons!
- 1 large room with seating area (TV and internet, library), a kitchen (fully equipped) dining room.
- 2 bedrooms with beds 2 people (140x190) + 1 extra bed (90x190).
- Bathroom with shower and bath (hair dryer, washing machine and dryer)
All in a large garden (1200m) with furniture and barbecue (gas).
1.5 km from a sandy beach, in a preserved and authentic, but close to all amenities (4km Plonéour Lanvern), for lovers:
- Nature (ornithological reserves ponds Trunvel and Kergalan)
- From the beach (supervised in Plovan) and water sports (yachting, kite surfing, surfing nearby: The torch, Penhors)
- Walk Walks (GR34 at the foot of the house), cycling (the Solar Wind road and mountain bike circuits)
- From horse riding (equestrian center 4km Treguennec)
- Of Culture (patrimonial and historical wealth)
.... and slow food to Breton (many restaurants and pancake around)!
or just resting!
We offer you a home base:
- Oil, vinegar, spices, sugar, coffee .....
- Linen, tablecloth, napkins.
- Linen and preparation of including beds.
- Bath towel bath towel + glove 10 euros per week per person.
- 3 adult bikes + pump + tool kit 15 euros per week per bike.
Our friends the animals are not accepted.
Non smoking house equipped with smoke detectors.