On the shores of Lake Trasimeno, surrounded by green hills on the border between Umbria and Tuscany, is camping Italigest.
The central location of the site is an excellent starting point for trips to art cities, discover the beautiful nature walk or cycle around the lake and make trips along wine tastings or traditional culinary matters.
- Swimming pool with water slides and free loungers: 1 large pool with three
water slides and a giant water slide; 1 children's pool with water slide and one ordinary one slide, one Jacuzzi.
The pool is open from early June to mid-September.
- Private (grass) lakeside beach with umbrellas in Hawaiian style. At the
more plenty of water sports such as swimming, surfing, sailing (motorboats allow limited). Fish is also a possibility, this will need a deed. Please inquire at reception.
- Private port with 10 berths, port area must advance
- Entertainment program during the day and evening, for young and old (July
August). During high season there is an Italian animation team
speaks several languages. Mini Club, with multilingual animation team from 4 years (July and August)
- 5 playgrounds scattered on the campsite
- Soccer field with grass
- Tennis court with grass (light present)
- 2 table tennis tables (light present)
- General sports. This can be used for different sports
such as volleyball, basketball, football, roller skating etc.
- 3 petangquebanen, an Italian variant of Boules (lighting
- BBQ area with tables and chairs
- Bar, there is also a TV room and a place where video games
can be played.
- Restaurant / pizzeria, also takeaway service.
- Grocery open every day, including weekends.
- Disco, this is soundproof and air conditioned. Only in July and August.
- Reception, here besides Italian also Dutch, English and German
- Wi-fi zone (free). The central section of the site. Here you can
free use of.
- Washer and dryer (fee).
- Bicycle (at the reception)
- Car and Scooter rental can provide the reception on request for you
- Pets: in some mobile homes in your dog welcome. Your dog must be leashed in the campsite. There is a fenced field near the pool where you can leave your dog while you enjoy the pool. There are also three doghouses in reception which you can use.
Nearby (about 10 km away):
- Rowboats and motorboats
(On request and provided you have a valid license)
- Sailing and windsurfing