This elegant home is a newly built 2500 sq. ft. designer-appointed mid-mountain townhouse with Ski in / Ski out access. Walk 200 feet from the front door and ski down the Homerun trail to the Tamarack lift. At the end of the day, ski down the 91 Run ending at the front door, and enjoy the many 1st class amenities of this luxury home. The home is located on the upper level of the new Treetop development with views of the Green Mountains surrounding the house.
- Adirondack style multi-level townhouse located on mountain with spectacular views of the surrounding Green mountains. Wrap-around deck offering views of the Green mountains with entry off of the Great Room
- Designer-appointed and impeccably furnished with Mission (Stickley) style furniture throughout. Leather sofas, luxury linens, Hungarian goose down comforters and pillows.
- Sleeping area includes spacious 4 Bedrooms + Den / 4 Bath Townhouse. Sleeps 14 very comfortably with use of queen pullout sleeper sofa in the den
- Hike from your doorstep on Stratton Mountain. Take the gondola during weekends and hike at the top of the mountain. There are numerous hiking trails (for all levels) which you can take from our home.
- Mountain Biking all over Stratton Mountain
- Horseback Riding: Make arrangements at the foot of the mountain and at a number of nearby stables
- Vermont State Horse Show held nearby
- See a live show at the Weston Playhouse (just 9 miles north).
- Canoing and fishing are possible in any of the many lakes and streams nearby.
- Bromley Adventure Zone (just 6 miles west): mountain slide, Deval cart rides, miniature golf, Bounce zone, Zip Line, and several other activities.
- There is also likely to be a county fair or craft fair at some of the nearby towns.
In the surrounding area you can find an abundance of activities to suit every age and interest:
o Visit local galleries
o Art Shows
o Local Fairs
o Farms (see artisan cheese being made as well as other activities)
o Shopping in Manchester
Dozens of great dining possibilities very close to the home.
- We also have access to the Stratton Sports Center. As a guest at our home you may arrange for access as well. Features at the Stratton Sports Center include:
o Indoor & Outdoor Tennis
o Free Weights
o Indoor Pool
o Spa Treatment (Tired of skiing?, Enjoy a SPA Day!)
We rented this home over the MLK weekend and had a great experience. The home was decorated beautifully and very clean with enough space for our group which included 6 adults and 6 children. The location was minutes from the Village and Sunbowl with ski in and out access as well. The kitchen was well equipped and had everything needed to make a nice meal after a long day on the slopes. The beds were very comfortable and the linens were top of the line. The owners arrival letter was very informative and had all the necessary info to make the arrival and stay seamless. We would stay here again and recommend this unit in the Treetops to others that are looking for a top notch place to stay.
If you are looking for a upscale townhouse that is right on Stratton, it would be hard to beat this one. It is immaculately decorated. It has easy ski, in ski out access. We had two families and a babysitter and their was more than enough room and plenty of beds. The owners are very nice and easy to deal with. We will be back.
I wish every home rental experience could be as uniformly positive as this was. The house is gorgeous and beautifully maintained, the owner is helpful and considerate and the rental delivers exactly what it promises. Unlike some properties we have rented which are merely investment properties, this is someone's well loved home. And it shows.
My family and our friends stayed here over New Years. In all we were four adults and six kids. The place was large enough for everyone while still feeling cozy and comfortable. Two family rooms, four bathrooms, plenty of space to separate or come together. It is beautifully furnished without feeling stuffy. And it is right in the heart of Stratton while still feeling away from the chaos of the mountain. The nearest trail is at the end of the block (a short walk) or a van comes right to your door twice an hour.
The owner took great care to insure that we enjoyed our stay. From providing useful literature about the area ahead of our stay, to calling upon our arrival to ask if we had questions, to mailing back a waffle iron we had forgotten in the kitchen, he went above and beyond and we were very grateful.
This place is as pretty as the photographs and we feel very fortunate to have found it.
We loved this place... great location, excellent shuttle service to the base. The home is magnificent, first class top to bottom, with the most amazing Flat Screen TV's and sound system! You will not be disappointed!
Thank you very much for making available to us your home. It is a really first class house and we had an outstanding time!
Golf: Golf *** Golf *** Golf
- Golf at the Stratton Mountain Club, a 27 hole golf club at the foot of Stratton Mountain. (Located just 5 minutes from the door of our home)(See pictures of the golf course in our slide show to the right).
Ski: Winter Activities:
- Skiing and Snowboarding...Our home is located on Stratton Mountain at 'mid mountain' directly off the Homerun Trail... True ski on / ski off access.. walk 200 feet drop your skis and GO!!!!!!!!.
- Snow Mobiling at Stratton and at many other nearby locations.
Ice Skating can be found at the Old Mill pond in the Village Square.
- Snowshoeing on Stratton Mountain is a popular activity too.
- Sleigh riding
- Apres Ski in the outdoor Jacuzzi with views of the Green Mountains or at any of the many restaurants and pubs in the area.