Fresh, simple, warm and sunny apartment next to Tower Bridge, facing St Katharine's Docks. The flat can sleep a couple, a family of three or two couples can share as each of the two double bedrooms has a double or kingsize bed. Wi-fi available.
Welcome to our apartment and the opportunity to stay in one of the most historic and central areas of London.
- Two large, comfortable double beds in two rooms
- Large table in the kitchen
- Chests of drawers and side tables
- Wooden flooring throughout
What you get during your stay:
- Two large comfortable rooms with large beds
- Fully-equipped kitchen and its facilities
- A shower room and toilet area
- Washing machine available
- High-speed free wifi, no TV, but you can stream whatever programmes you want over the wifi onto your computer or tablet
- A key to the apartment
- Check in and check out times preferably around late am for check-out, early pm to early evening for check-in. Late check-in's/out's at night may not always be possible.
Where you will be staying:
- A very historic and trendy area of London next to a stunningly beautiful St Katharine's docks marina
- A friendly and multicultural neighbourhood
- 5 mins from Tower Bridge
- 5 mins from London Bridge
- 5 mins from the River Thames and access to lots of international restaurants
- 10 mins walk from the Tower of London
- 10 mins from Borough Market
- Large Public Parks within a 10 mins distance
- Small Public Parks within a 5 mins distance
- 15 mins bus ride from the London eye
- 20 mins bus ride from the west end and access to London's best designer stores
- 20 mins tube ride from the O2 Arena
- 20 mins tube ride from the new Westfields shopping centre in Stratford
- Access to all forms of Public Transport within a 10 minute distance including an underground service which takes you to the new Westfields shopping centre in Stratford
- Beautiful daytime and night time views
What I expect:
- No shoes in the rooms.
- No smoking in the house although smoking is allowed outside the apartment
- If something gets broken let me know
- Don't be afraid to ask for advice on anything
- Clean out the bathroom and toilet facilities after use
- Please treat the flat with respect - inspection visits may happen from time to time
- Feel free to use the kitchen facilities
Please note that there is a £300 security deposit payable to the owner's paypal or bank account before guests can check in. It is refundable after the stay provided no damage has been caused to the property and Homeaway or its affiliates have passed on to the owner the rental payment due.
Late check-ins between 7pm and 11pm are possible but if you intend to arrive after 7pm please mention this when sending a booking enquiry
Additional charge for late check-in: