|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Top floor apartment on the newly built Collinetta complex with sea and mountain views. Gated community with large communal pool, a short drive from Caulonia Marina, near to shops, restaurants and bars.
• Master bedroom with Queen size bed
• Two further bedrooms; twin beds and bunk beds (can be separated)
• Air conditioning in all 3 bedrooms and lounge and mosquito nets throughout
• Living area leading to balcony with views of the pool and the sea
• Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher, oven, hob and large fridge freezer
• Bathroom with shower
• Washing machine, iron and ironing board
• Sun loungers
• Beach and bath towels provided
• Dedicated car parking space
Hi my name is Kath and my family and I bought this fantastic 3 bedroom apartment before it was even built. We saw the plans and the area and fell in love with it. My family and I live in England but we try and get out to Caulonia as often as we can. We have had the most amazing family holidays over the years and now my sons are growing up they are planning to go out and holiday with friends.
Kath Hennell purchased this apartment in 2008
The location of the apartment is wonderful. Its easy to get to all the local amenities on foot but you have access to a car then you can travel across the area which is gorgeous and really unspoilt.
There is nothing quite like sitting out on the balcony as the sun goes down with views across to the sea. The pool is wonderful and a must for families - we provide sun loungers to use by the pool for a relaxing afternoon beside the pool.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Nov 6 2016 - Apr 30 2017
3 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable damage deposit||$246|