Pleasant Gîte in Grandcamp-Maisy, located in a quiet environment, in the heart of the landing beaches, 700 meters from the fishing port, the beach and shops.
Gîte on the first floor (access by stairs) in a renovated old house, it can accommodate 4 people.
- HOUSE LINEN INCLUDED (bed linen, tea towels and towels)
- Living room with sofa bed (160x190) + TV
- Fitted and equipped kitchen
- Bedroom 1 (1 bed 140x190) + TV
- Bathroom (bath)
- Independent WC
- Parking, free WIFI
-Private terrace with garden furniture
Every morning, you will be able to discover under the fish market the products freshly landed by fishermen (fish, crustaceans and shells).
At low tide, go looking for shrimps, crabs, lobsters, periwinkles ... to enjoy a good seafood platter with family or friends on your terrace.
Discover nearby oyster beds with retail.
For nature lovers, come and admire the fauna and flora of the Bay of Veys where is the second largest colony of seals in France.
The village of Grandcamp-Maisy is an ideal starting point to visit the region, located between Omaha beach and Utah beach.
- 5 minutes from pointe du hoc
- 15 minutes to the American Cemetery
- 25 minutes from Bayeux (medieval town, cathedral, Bayeux tapestry...)
- And many sites and museums to visit including Sainte-Mère-Eglise, Arromanches ...
The house is separated into 3 gites. One of 4 people, one of 6 people and one of 8 people. Possibility to rent the 3 cottages for groups.
: Children welcome, non smoking, pets not allowed,
the household must be done by the tenants before releasing the house, otherwise, a cleaning fee of 80 euros will be paid on site during your stay.