Luisa is nestled in the Garfagnana hills in a tiny hamlet one hour or so north of Lucca, and enjoys the most wonderful views over the Apuane Alps.
Clean, simple and flexible accommodation within beautiful flat grounds, and with a good quality pool complete with a stunning vista, this is a very good value holiday choice. Ideal for couples/small families(larger groups who wish to holiday together but still have some privacy with their own bathrooms, kitchen/diners/living areas. Each apartment also has its own eating and relaxing area. To be together there is a massive covered dining/relaxing area leading from the 2 bedroom apartment with plenty of room for all, and this apartment also has a large airy living/diner for sociable evenings.
There are 3 apartments on site – 2 x one bedroom, and 1 x two bedrooms, each with their own facilities and eating area. There is a BBQ and a large pool.
Since the property is built into a slope, all three apartments have entrances at ground level.
Apartments 1 and 2, both with one bedroom and one bathroom sleeping 2 plus 3 each :
• Both these simple clean apartments have one double bedroom, a modern shower room and a combined living/kitchen/diner. Each living area leads to personal outdoor dining facilities looking out to the beautiful large pool and the stunning vista beyond.
• Each bedroom has a double bed, plus single bed, and each living area has a dining table, and a simple double sofa bed. WIFI
• Kitchens are furnished with oven/hob, and fridge/freezer.
Apartment 3, two bedrooms and two bathrooms, sleeping 4 plus 4
This large spacious light and airy apartment is organised as follows:
• 2 Double bedrooms, each with extra single bed
• Two modern shower rooms (one of which is en-suite)
• Very large living room with juliette balcony overlooking pool and amazing panorama.
Living room has plenty of comfy seating including sofa bed, TV with DVD, and dining facilities which can be extended to accommodate guests from ground floor apartments if all 3 apartments are hired together. WIFI
• Massive industrial style kitchen, with all a serious cook can dream of, but if the thought of this intimidates, there is also a standard style oven with hob, fridge freezer, microwave and dishwasher.
• The apartment has its own covered outdoor dining facilities with plenty of space for everyone if the entire house is hired by one group.
• Good sized pool, 6M x 12M plus Roman Steps and cascading water feature, set in a flat grassed area, with stunning views!
Loads of room for relaxing or playing.
Pool towels provided
• Laundry room