Marked by crisp architecture and a spacious, smart design just two blocks from the beach, the Casa Del Sol town homes offer the ocean lifestyle together with high-end amenities for a truly unique living experience. With an open floor plan, three beautiful bedrooms and inviting veranda, these homes are perfect for family enjoyment or the quiet beachside retreat. The Casa Del Sol homes are appointed with the finest finishings, making it unique to the area and a pleasure to stay in.
We have 2 units side by side for large family gatherings.
We don't mark our calander until both units are booked.
We also have a stunning tri level residence with 4550sq ft - 4 bedrooms and 4.5 baths w/ocean views see: (VRBO# 309439)
Canaveral is host to a priceless collection of area amenities and conveniences and is just 40 minutes to Orlando International Airport and one hour from Theme Parks, minutes from Golf, Boating, Port Canaveral, the Space Center, restaurants and shopping…
• 3 bedrooms
• 2.5 bathrooms
• SUV sized Garage
• Wireless Internet Connection
• Spacious 2nd and 3rd bedrooms
• Premium Beach location 1.5 blocks to beach
• 25’x 13’ living/ dining room combo
• Over sized 1 car garage
• 9’4” Volume ceilings 1st floor and 2 nd floor
• Raised Paneled interior doors
• Crown Molding in select areas
• Large Entry Foyer
• Plush carpet throughout main living areas
• Laundry room on 2nd Floor with washer and dryer
• Built-in entertainment center
• Built in Desk
• Tile flooring throughout 1st floor with tumbled marble accents
• 9’4” ceilings throughout
• Kitchen approximately 11’x12’
• Granite Counters & Breakfast Bar
• 42” upper solid wood cabinets
• All appliance’s included
• Master Suite
• Sitting Area
• Private balcony with tile and Barrel railings
• Approximately 23’ x 13’
• Spacious walk in closet
• Master Suite offers Trey Ceilings, TV, luxurious bathroom with large Roman Shower
1730 sq ft under air 2090 total ft
Keywords: Villa - Townhome
This is a wonderful home and we had a wonderful week enjoying it. It is a couple of blocks walk to the beach which may seem long but we have stayed at a hotel just south of here and our room was just as long a walk from the beach even though the hotel was on the beach.
Master bedroom is great and baths are very nice. Kitchen is fully equipped. Since house is so new it is in excellent shape. Very very nice.
The house was beautiful & in a very good location. It was in walking distance of the beach & very close to lots of restaurants & shopping. We did have some problems while staying there. The garbage disposal started leaking the 2nd day we were there & had to be replaced. The washing machine also started leaking in the middle of the week and water was running through the light fixtures in the kitchen. When we left Saturday it was still standing full of dirty water. We did not have the owner's name or number and there were no instructions or anything posted in the house with his contact information. We had to contact the realtor every time there was a problem & then he had to contact the owner. The realtor was helpful & apologetic but we never once heard from the owner.