Number of License Guide: VIII / 16331/1/2015 (157/2015).
In the best location in Budapest !!! on Andrassy Avenue, close to any attraction in the city, fittiamo, in a listed building (built in 1879 by Miklos Ybl, one of the leading architects in Europe in the second half of the nineteenth century and one of the most influential architects Hungarians of Hungary, during his career. Among his best known works is also the Opera House), an apartment with two bedrooms, recently renovated and tastefully decorated. The apartment is on two levels, up to 6 beds, with two double beds and a sofa bed in the living room (1st level: living room, kitchen, bathroom, toilet, 2nd level: bedroom and a bedroom loft that overlooks the living room below).
- For bookings of only 2 people who want or need the use of both bedrooms will be added 10 euros per night to the base price.
- For bookings of only three people who wish or need to use both bedrooms and the sofa bed in the living room, you will be requested € 10 per night more than the base price.
It is equipped with washer, dishwasher, cable TV and WiFi. Fully equipped for self-catering (supplies, stove, microwave) and is also a Nespresso coffee machine !!! Sheets and towels are available to guests. For children it is provided cot and high chair table. The apartment is located in the backyard of the building, so it is completely peaceful and relaxing. Everything you need to visit Budapest, starts here !!! You will be right on the most elegant and lively shopping street in Budapest - which is UNESCO World Heritage Site. Cafes, bars, the best designer shops, restaurants and public transport, taxi, bus, metro and tram are quickly reachable on foot.
Nowhere else you can breathe better real taste of Budapest. The apartment is suitable for stays of both short and medium / long.
Kiraly utca, the nightlife center of Budapest, is located a few minutes walk away, with its bars and coffee risptranti. The famous "ruins pubs' it is also just minutes away on foot, as the Szimpla Garden, the Instant Café and Ankert. The 'cafe quarter' in Liszt Ferenc Square is located on the opposite side of the apartment !!! And right in front, however, there is the 'Book Cafe', located on the second floor of the former Paris Department Store, which currently houses the library Alexandra. The cafe is decorated with beautiful chandeliers and frescoed ceiling style, painted by Károly Lotz. His paintings also decorate the halls of the Parliament building. The grand interiors of the building shall ensure that the visitors feel as if they were in the residence of an aristocrat who once lived on Andrassy Boulevard. What makes Alexandra Bookcafe particularly interesting is that both the building and its interior are excellent examples of Art Nouveau, and the café is reminiscent of a ballroom in Renaissance style, must-see !!!. The Opera House is located within walking distance !!! and St. Stephen's Basilica is also only a few minutes (10 min) walk, as well as Parliament and Piazza Vorosomarty.
The metro stations closest, less than 100 meters, are Oktogon and Opera - two stops of the famous subway line 1 of Budapest built between 1894 and 1896 (the first underground lina, officially 'Millennium Underground Railway' or simply 'M1', is the oldest line of the subway system of Budapest, it is the oldest in continental Europe !!! and is the second oldest underground railway in the world !!! In 2002, it was listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site). Same distance from the main tram line Budpaest (tram 4-6), just as there are many buses that can move with ease. One of the many stations 'Bubi' city (Budapest Bike Sharing) is only 30 meters away from you !!!
- For arrivals after 23:00 and / or early departures, a surcharge of 20 euros may be required before 06:00
- Availability is updated every two days
- Check ID request, security deposit required
- It is absolutely forbidden to smoke in the apartment
- It is absolutely forbidden to smoke in the courtyard of the building
- No kind of party is allowed! nor make any noise that could disturb the neighbors.
- No pets allowed.
- The apartment is in the historic district in a very old traditional building, which requires the need for some flexibility for guests and the understanding and respect of the neighborhood.
- Please take care of the apartment as if it were their own home. Guests must keep the apartment in a reasonable condition and must take care, as in any condo, the common rules of respect for the neighborhood, noise and behavior. Any violation of these basic rules may result in sanctions and / or consequences.
- Communicate immediately in case of loss or breakage of any thing that is in the apartment.
- And the most important rule ..... .... enjoy your stay in Apartment Aldebaran !!